We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

One thing is for sure, their business model is brilliant. They shipped TDU2 with as less cars as possible in order to charge extra money for them later on. But, somehow they've forgot about the last step. Half a year later, and PC users got one DLC with just two cars that are not that interesting at all, while consoles are still waiting to get theirs. It's a sad story actually. Any momentum they may had is lost long time ago, and I honestly can't see how they think to get any serious money from future DLC. That is, if they are to release any.

IMO, they should release another free DLC, but this time with a whole lot of cars. A simple thank you for staying with us this long and sorry we dissapointed you, our loyal customer base would be a clear sign they are committed to delivering the rest of cool cars, clothes, furnitures to us.

Yea right... who am I kidding? There's a bigger chance to snow in mid-July then we'll ever see that move from Atari/Eden happen. :p

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I'd like to know where you found that list, and whether or not it's in fact a wishlist. :p

Also, I doubt any of those cars will come to TDU2. BMW and Lambo? I don't think so. However, some of those names are likely to appear (not in the game), because they already have similar counterparts that are already there.

Edit: Also, didn't GMDestra mention the F50? And the Jaaag XJ220, etc. in an "upcoming" C1 class?

I never heard him talking about an XJ220, and the F50 was in Rabcat's TDU2 portfolio.

Turns out it wasn't GMDestra, but MadManCK.

Bikes (Confirmed by N.Polloni)

SUV (Confirmed by GMDestra)

C1 class (Based on missing cars that are part of TDU; XJ220, McLarenF1, Ferrari F40 etc.)

New Solar Crown Events (Has been mentioned before)

Another Location (mentioned by A. Jarniou)

That is, if Eden continues to support TDU2. With the staff reduced to a 29 people core, developments will go on a lower pace. A lot of this stuff is already prepared.

What do you think?

OP here

The other location is a ''hope-so'', they used to say early in the development that they would consider anything, including new locations, if the demand would be big enough. I really won't hope they're going for more Solar Failmentship events with more bad voice-acting.

I don't know why, and I'm probably the only person that thinks this, but I want an island where it snows. :hmmm:

So that we would have to drive SUV's when it snows. Then 8 year olds wouldn't be able to drive Bugatti's and Zonda's everywhere and ram everyone. :p

I don't know why, and I'm probably the only person that thinks this, but I want an island where it snows. :hmmm:

So that we would have to drive SUV's when it snows. Then 8 year olds wouldn't be able to drive Bugatti's and Zonda's everywhere and ram everyone. :p

+1 for snow.

They still would ram everyone, just not who they were aiming for, and they would hit them sideways / backwards.

Thats Interesting! Could be Testing?

Diddent that happen with TDU for the PC? People would see the default car going about, and the username of the guy was near to a guy who's name was in the credits for the game?

Or someone's managed to have modded it so it says there driving it.....