We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

R.I.P Jacko

StrickenHAWK?

There are unconfirmed reports Michael Jackson has died after suffering a suspected heart attack at his Los Angeles home this morning.

US gossip website TMZ.com says ambulance officers were unable to revive the pop legend after they were called to his house about 5.30am (AEST).

Paramedics told TMZ the 50-year-old had no pulse when they arrived at his Holmby Hills home and "they never got a pulse back".

Earlier, an unnamed member of the Jackson family told the website Michael was in "really bad shape".

The singer's father Joe Jackson said his son was not doing well.

"His mother is on her way to the hospital now to check in on him," he was quoted as saying on the People magazine website.

"I am not sure what's wrong. I am waiting to hear back from them."

Source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/830303/michael-jackson-rushed-to-hospital-report/?rss=yes

RIP dude.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His music was good for the most part, you can't help but get that foot tapping when his songs come on but his other antics are making it hard to actually feel real sorrow for him.

Some are speculating it could be drugs that's done it also.

wow, yesterday Ed McMahon, from the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson

today we lose Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson

lots of people will talk smack about his personal life, but as an entertainer

he was one of the greatest showmen of modern times. his talent and showmanship will be missed greatly

I stayed up all night till someone confirmed that he was either dead or in a coma as it was very varied on all the news channels.

I have never been a fan of his music infact i hated it and the stuff thats happened recently then has put me off him more. But i know its sad for his familly and all that lot.

Well they always seem to die in groups of 3 the celebs so now we just wait to hear the news of the third.

Michael Jackson dead. Can't believe it.

Grew up listening to him, still listen to him. Will continue to listen to him. Pure epicness in human form. I was going to see him next month, such a shame.

Screw all the people who believed that crap that the Americans press said he did. Screw all the people who took the *insert expletive* because of it. That little kid who he apparently did all that stuff with was and always has been bullcrap. Screw you, I hope the *insert expletive* is happy, money clenching runt, earn your money like any other decent person.

Most of you may think I'm into Rock/Metal and all that stuff. But Michaels music was music I truely and thoroughly enjoyed, it wont be the same knowing he's not around any more.

Damn...I'll have to go and see Prince instead now.

Rest in piece.