We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

nah it didn't, and thanks, it's defiantly a downgrade from the R33 but it's the best step towards owning my dream car so hopefully this time next year that's what I'll be behind the wheel of :)

And I'm not going to modify it much as I'm only planning to have it for 9 months to a year, but the bodywork needs some repairs and I'm going to re do the interior as the leather is ruined!

Welcome to real driving(assuming it has no traction control).

Have you had the back end step out on you yet? It gets quite addictive and you'll find yourself doing it on purpose. :lol:

oh trust me I had the back end out on the R33, that was rwd too (it wasn't a GTR it was a GtsT) I once rather embarrassingly span it leaving a car meet

--- Post Updated ---

and yeah there's a fair few turbo's out here but they've all been treated badly and ragged a bit

Congrats on the MR2. I've hung out with A LOT of people with MR2s and even though I own a few Fieros, I'm not going to lie but the MR2 are obviously better. Just get ready for a wet leg when that T-top decides to not seal. ;) :lol:

Cayman.

I already have a new car, many consider it worse, I consider it a massive change from the Skyline, it's smaller, lighter and less powerful, it's also technically a convertible....but it's still white so all is good :)

How's a Cayman technically a convertible? :p

it's not a cappuccino! I already specified it's mid engined haha, and wow that sounds good!

Mid engine convertible = MR2 or Boxter... I think it's the former.

E: Didn't realize Carl came out and said what the new car was... so here's a pic of mine to make this post relevant.

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad96/killalldude/fhgfh.jpg

haha thanks man, I'm hoping it'll stay sealed at least till it has a new owner haha, it's serious fun and you can't argue with the price! by the way what are your plans with the trashed Fiero....it doesn't look like it's worth fixing :(

Parts car for another Fiero I own, but with a V8. :lol:

Are Elises, VX220s and Boxsters seriously cheaper than Skylines in the UK?

Elises and VX220's, i think so... specially since you can get basic Elises, with about 115hp.

They all hover at around the £6,000 - £10,000 starting price really, but as expected can be questionable quality.

I could do a whole page about it, but I wont bore you all with it. :lol:

-

I managed to up my average MPG from 18.5 to 22 in the Lexbus, happy days. I miss the Cappo's carefree fuel use....