We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

;389087'] but there is something impressive about a giant truck doing that - and likely up a muddy hill in the middle of winter.

-Leadfoot

Lol, I got stuck in my drive way on a 1 1/2" lip of ice 15 mins ago. I Actually had to put in four wheel drive, to get out.

Lol, I got stuck in my drive way on a 1 1/2" lip of ice 15 mins ago. I Actually had to put in four wheel drive, to get out.

Every time i go over something like that with a sharp edge im always terrified cause it always scrapes the underside of the car ;( But it doesn't happen too often luckily.

i once time a daihatsu quore doing 0-100kph in a staggering 18.7secs and a top speed of 135kph

also a VW Fox doing 0-100kph in 17 sec and a top of 155kph

it felt like i was doing 200kph or something though

its THE most fun you can have without breaking a speed restriction law :D

In private, a 1977 Chevy Corvette. Some tuning's brought power up to around 350 horses, which is a nice start.

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww161/AmcarEivind/3.jpg

For work. A NM 217 Bergepanzer on a Leopard tank chassis. Powered by a twin supercharged 37.4 litre V10, with over 2800 NM of torque. Surprisingly, it's also plenty lively to drive. Wednesday, I spent a couple of hours putting it seriously sideways around corners on a snow circuit as a part of winter driving training.

1300430_h3353428dc747a398e958_v1267886603_647x.jpeg

All in all, I'm quite happy with what I've ended up with.:)

nice GTO in the back there (nice Corvette too).

but what in the world do you do for a living?

Not my GTO though. That pic was from when it was still back in the US. Now, it lies in several pieces in m garage, being prepared for a full repaint and some other upgrades.

As for what I do for a living. Just serving my time in the military. Dragoon in the Norwegian Panzerbatalion.

We shall put that in a Veryon SS!

The whole drivetrain weights roughly 5 tonnes though, so the poor Veyron will potentially suffer a bit.:D I and the other crew members have however fiddled with the idea of trying to get a drivetrain and install it in the bed of a Chevy Dually Pickup, powering the rear wheels. With sufficent bracing to support the chassis, it should be possible!

With sufficent bracing to support the chassis, it should be possible!

That's pretty cool, though! Hopefully you guys get it working right! ;)

I wonder what else it can power. :hmmm: This will eventually turn into Jeremy Clarkson's V8 powered thing, but instead a 37.4 liter V10!

The whole drivetrain weights roughly 5 tonnes though, so the poor Veyron will potentially suffer a bit.:D I and the other crew members have however fiddled with the idea of trying to get a drivetrain and install it in the bed of a Chevy Dually Pickup, powering the rear wheels. With sufficent bracing to support the chassis, it should be possible!

With that setup, you could even be able to keep the original engine and let it power the front wheels or something. :lol: Though it would probably get annihilated by the V10's force.

-Leadfoot

;392006']:omg:

An SVT Cobra R. Impressive! I can see that being a family heirloom for you for a long time in the future. :)

-Leadfoot

Tell you the truth it isn't a pure Cobra R it's actualy just a conversion my father did for a regular SVT cobra but then he converted it and now its all the parts from the actual cobra R same engine and everything but like i said it is originally a regular SVT cobra

Since when have Americans been concerned about things like weight? :lol: :jk:

im sure america aint the fattest country in the world....

to bad my computer sucks atleast i got the new 250 gig slim and on income tax day my mother said she'll go get me a bad ass steering wheel for the 360 and headset.. to bad i dont have a hd tv or one of those ones with the plugs because i really wanted a turtle beach... it said i can barely run test drive unlimited..the first one i got just over the minimum