We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

;470493']Slipstreams or the something else? The ones on that EK in your sig look cool, too. :) Whatever you get, congrats. :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

Yeah getting black slipstreams, same as the ones in my sig, but those are actually regameister evos (which the slipstreams are a copy of) super rare and hard to get though, especially in the correct size!

Guest MrLolololXD

FIND ANOTHER VOLVO BADGE, THEN, USING THE L FROM IT, MODIFY YOUR BADGE TO LOOK LIKE THIS:

4659719130_75c5a20525_z.jpg

Instant win :thumbsup:

Sure does :lol: It's actually my stepdad's brother's car (he's got a new one now) and he left that one for us. He might still want to sell it though :(

But I took it for a little spin today. First time behind the wheel of a real car for me :eek: Was fun :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

:bananahello:

My Civic Coupe 1995.

B16a2+EK9 pistons +mods = ~210bhp

Currently building a B20vtec engine, est. ~250-260bhp

I hated Hondas untill i drove one, since that day im blessed... Civics are cheap, reliable, fast when built, easy to build, awesome handling on the track... and especially the high revving engine... heaven. :D

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z88/supersupra87/JDM/CivicEGnEJ2hqSM.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z88/supersupra87/JDM/CivicCoupeB16_2SM.jpg

[mod edit:] Please don't post pictures above 500kB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead.... Fixed

Haha, thanks for the comments! :)

The grey civic in the first picture is a real killer civic, 260hp N/A and only 900Kg. But soon too be Supercharged to 400Hp+...Power to weight will be the same as a F430 Scuderia ;)

@DanG: You got yourself a nice Coupe too...clean, i like the black rotas!