We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Some might remember my 'Rolla when I posted a pic of it back in May.

Well, that's how it looks now.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --52876084.th.png-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --24044414.th.png-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Yeah, I know, gotta lower it. I have no muneeyz for that atm :< That, and the winter is comming. Because of the fact the roads in my neighbourhood don't see too many snowplows and we get loads of snow in the winter, the car will become a snowplow itself if I lower it. Ah, decisions, decisions...

That poor poor Celica.. :(

It was quite nice actually, driven by one of the few girls on our club forum :cheeky: The front left corner of the bay was hand-painted by the lady herself, then the rest sticker-bombed :D

Nice exhaust on it too, drove past me on the way up to the show and for the first time I heard it kick in like a vtec motor does :D Toyota VVT ftw

Nice exhaust on it too, drove past me on the way up to the show and for the first time I heard it kick in like a vtec motor does :D Toyota VVT ftw

I wondered what VVT sounded like. Neat! Your Civic is still the best of those, though. Speaking of exhaust, what kind of setup are you running? I'm tentatively looking for something discreet for mine (also, Acura RSX front seats - the color would match, and they would be so much more comfy :drool: ). Well, until I "upgrade" to an '80s BMW, that is. But still, any advice? It has an intake and shorty header now.

-Leadfoot

Yeah looks good pal nice and clean :)

;486715']I wondered what VVT sounded like. Neat! Your Civic is still the best of those, though. Speaking of exhaust, what kind of setup are you running? I'm tentatively looking for something discreet for mine (also, Acura RSX front seats - the color would match, and they would be so much more comfy :drool: ). Well, until I "upgrade" to an '80s BMW, that is. But still, any advice? It has an intake and shorty header now.

-Leadfoot

Thanks mate :)

Exhaust-wise mine starts with a DC sports ceramic manifold 4-1 pipe with a magnaflow cat-back exhaust, so still running the standard catalytic converter :lol:

I'd recommend RSX seats I've got Integra recaros in mine, black with red stitching to match the nardi :cheeky:

Exhaust-wise mine starts with a DC sports ceramic manifold 4-1 pipe with a magnaflow cat-back exhaust, so still running the standard catalytic converter :lol:

I'd recommend RSX seats I've got Integra recaros in mine, black with red stitching to match the nardi :cheeky:

:thumbsup: Thanks! How's it sound for volume? Will it be semi-normal under normal conditions?

Sound like a good color combo with your seats. Sadly, mine is beige, but since people who want to modify their cars neither have nor want beige, that means that everything from better cars is relatively cheap to buy. :lol:

Take out that catalyc converter, you don't need it :lol:

Funny you mention that. My family almost bought a modified Legacy GT with a catless system, and despite shooting flames under certain conditions and crackling on the overrun, it actually passed emotions tests during inspection (US equivalent of MOT). The only problem was, if you looked at the car underneath, the lack of a cat would be obvious. Of course, with that car, you could always say you're running a cat in the stock uppipe (the way it came stock, but which almost no one does due to it fragmenting and blowing the turbo). ;)

-Leadfoot

Passat TDi Estate! I envy you now! :oook: (I actually mean that)

What engine size? I'm guessing 2.0?

Makes me want a 75 CDT (or a CDTi) Estate even more now!

An update for me car wise, I'm not insured and haven't been for a month it turns out :lol:

So until my dad gets round to sorting it(it's his car, I share it) I'm legally not allowed to drive....

Passat TDi Estate! I envy you now! :oook: (I actually mean that)

What engine size? I'm guessing 2.0?

Makes me want a 75 CDT (or a CDTi) Estate even more now!

An update for me car wise, I'm not insured and haven't been for a month it turns out :lol:

So until my dad gets round to sorting it(it's his car, I share it) I'm legally not allowed to drive....

But there's only 1 cop in Scotland so you should be fine. :p