We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

The BiTDi doesn't have the sound fiddled with, i think. From an exhaust perspective the BiTDi sounds MUCH more V8. On the interior, the M550d sounds more v8'ish. The sound is NOT changed by speakers on the M550d (the M5 does have that though). It just gets amplified (exhaust sound) in sport/sport + mode.

For the BiTDi's exhaust sound:

Sneaky bastards :p

This is how the m550d sounds inside:

That doesn't seem like sport on adaptive drive + sport on gearbox.

I'd say sport + d, or comfort + d even. Maybe sport + d because you can hear the engine rawr at 2000rpm

edit: yea at 0:10 it looks like D, not S. And after the junction the car did the upshift at very low revs...Which doesn't happen in Sport in adaptive drive.

Can't decide if he was in sport + d, or comfort + d

Here i live there's tons of diesel cars(renaults, Seats, Vw, Fords) that just blow smoke for show only and most of them have a very loud blow-off valve like those found in a high powered Supra i guess.

Portugal is home to the diesel :p Although I don't see much of that in the coast-centre region, where I live. Most ricers drive an E36 green 318i, with tinted rearlights, and dark windows :lol: That or fiat puntos.

Most cars on the road are Pug, or Cit ( HDi), DCi, TDi. Some CDi and some d too.

Diesel is much cheaper here. Around 1.40€/l, the cheapest, whilst the cheapest petrol is at 1.78€/l i think.

And i remember when diesel was under 1€/l

1.78€/l in the area you live? In here it's 1.59€/l the 95 octane petrol na even the 98 is 1.70€/l

I remember when Petrol was at 0.90€/l