We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

20140118_150716.jpg

If you look carefully you can tell where the front bar intake vents line up on the A/C condenser :fp:

Anyway, got around to installing the Audi S3 intercooler today. We'll see what sort of temp difference that makes.

My car looks so old/dirty compared to Harley's (older) car now :(

Guest MrLolololXD

Should also get a couple more psi of boost depending on how much more free flowing the S3 intercooler is. Does your OBD2/dash screen thing have a boost readout?

And mwahahaha. I spent a while the other week cleaning all of the bugs out of my radiator. There's still a lot of parts and stuff I want to change/replace on it whenever I get around to looking for them, or if I happen to see them pop up for sale.

I thought exactly that. :lol:

I was quite jealous of your pics the weather (and the views) must be quite nice in Brazil most(?) of the time.

Unless most of you didn't already know, our weather sucks, I always get, what we say in this part of the UK "well jel" when I see things like a nice picture of a red car at the beach with a awesome view off in the distance :drool2:

Here's one of mine, on what was a "nice day" for us :lol: I hope I haven't already posted it, I'm losing track.

12055463126_3fcf30f77d_o.jpg

IMG_1082 by BoostedDan, on Flickr

I was quite jealous of your pics the weather (and the views) must be quite nice in Brazil most(?) of the time.

Unless most of you didn't already know, our weather sucks, I always get, what we say in this part of the UK "well jel" when I see things like a nice picture of a red car at the beach with a awesome view off in the distance :drool2:

Here's one of mine, on what was a "nice day" for us :lol: I hope I haven't already posted it, I'm losing track.

-img-

Well, in summer yes, we have often days like that. The sky is very blue and you can't see a single cloud. When it rains in summer, the clouds apprear all of sudden and are gone as fast as they came. Less than one hour all of the rain and the clouds are over.

To make you even more jelly, here are 2 more photos of the beach, without the Punto though.

1525760_709207239119129_2071103067_n.jpg

943350_709207255785794_1829852627_n.jpg

My grandmother has a house that's 5 minutes on foot away from this beach. I love that place... :D

Ah, and i love your Civic aswell. It's tastefully modded with those Spoon rims. I'd get same rims if i had a Civic like that.

Guest MrLolololXD

12006271303_494bce74a5_b.jpg

006 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr