We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

OME. :eek: You mean OEM, right!

Thats the one....always get it wrong, but personally 'Original Manufacture Equipment' works just as well, if not better! ;)

-

Anyway, new alloy/tyre is coming soon. After that it's the big one!

100,000 Miles is only 2,014 miles away! So going to get the timing and all the belts done, as well as get that CV joint sorted! :D

Couldn't you theoretically do most of the servicing yourself?

For both of us it'd depend on what parts.

Stuff like oil, filters, plugs and such are easy to do yourself, but it depends on if you follow manufacture specs for what else you do I guess.

I'm only getting all the belts & timing done because the cars service history only go's for the first 3 years & 35,000 miles of its life! So I've no idea if the timing has every been redone!

And on a car like Mr.Lol's Supra it'd be more important and such.

Guest MrLolololXD
I would have thought it would be relatively cheap compared to what you've already spent on it?

Couldn't you theoretically do most of the servicing yourself?

For both of us it'd depend on what parts.

Stuff like oil, filters, plugs and such are easy to do yourself, but it depends on if you follow manufacture specs for what else you do I guess.

I'm only getting all the belts & timing done because the cars service history only go's for the first 3 years & 35,000 miles of its life! So I've no idea if the timing has every been redone!

And on a car like Mr.Lol's Supra it'd be more important and such.

What Calster said ^ Depends on the stuff, I could do a lot of it myself, but there's also some stuff I can't do, or don't have the spare time and equipment to do it with, so might aswell get the one place to do the whole service. There's a huge list of parts Toyota recommend to change at this service...

All the usual stuff like fluids and oils, filters, then there's all the belts and tensioners, all of the engine seals, water pump etc. Plus I'll be having my gearbox and brakes rebuilt at the same time. So the engine, transmission and braking system will all be taken out of the car

--- Post Updated ---

And on another note, another pic someone took of my car lol

1620405_713325875367287_1761623898_n.jpg