We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Well, a Punto sure isn't a BMW or a Supra, but it is cool when you see the reason it was made for.

Punto is a cheap compact hatch, and in that category, it is very honest, because it offers anything you would expect in a cheap compact hatch, which is economy, basic comfort and enough room, inside and boot. Design wise is about taste, so i can't say something about it that wouldn't be my personal taste... handling? Well as far i know Punto does great in it's category as well.

Looking those characteristcs, i think a Punto is a cool cheap compact hatch. :lol:

Punto is a cheap compact hatch, and in that category, it is very honest, because it offers anything you would expect in a cheap compact hatch, which is economy, basic comfort and enough room, inside and boot. Design wise is about taste, so i can't say something about it that wouldn't be my personal taste... handling? Well as far i know Punto does great in it's category as well.

CRAP. My mom had a punto, she has a hairstyle like Vin diesel and yes she is cool because she is my mom and that makes the punto cool.

Well, a Punto sure isn't a BMW or a Supra, but it is cool when you see the reason it was made for.

Looking those characteristcs, i think a Punto is a cool cheap compact hatch. :lol:

Fair points, but... I'd rather call it a good car than a cool car. You see my point? A cool thing has to have something extra, the extra oomph when you see it or drive it. The Punto might handle very well, however... However I am too tired to write what I mean in English. :yawn:

--- Post Updated ---

CRAP. My mom had a punto, she has a hairstyle like Vin diesel and yes she is cool because she is my mom and that makes the punto cool.

So you're saying your mom is bald, right?

Punto's are great nippy little cars, both I drove were 1.2's. After the MR2(AW11) and Impreza(2.0 Sport) I'd dare say it's the 4th best handling car I've driven spiritedly! (and despite my age, I've driven alot of cars, ranging from 1.0 ford feistas to LWB-High roof Transit's, and Lorrys)

Sure the punto sufferers from 'Italian' build issues, but it's a nice car overall!

There should be some pics of it on previous pages. It's an E91 M Sport.

I don't know... you ever drove it? And, is it automatic?

Punto's are great nippy little cars, both I drove were 1.2's. After the MR2(AW11) and Impreza(2.0 Sport) I'd dare say it's the 4th best handling car I've driven spiritedly! (and despite my age, I've driven alot of cars, ranging from 1.0 ford feistas to LWB-High roof Transit's, and Lorrys)

Sure the punto sufferers from 'Italian' build issues, but it's a nice car overall!

:lol: Well, here they are built here, so... i don't know about build issues... it's fine for me.

Each to there own on the styling, personally I think the Grande Punto is the best looking punto(in 3-Dr form), giving echo's of the Maserati Grandsport if you squint your eyes enough!

Onto 'Wolf' though:

Spent yesterday afternoon cleaning her, hand washing the worst of the bug splatters and grime from the past two weeks(and 1500 miles, most on country roads). After this I gave the inside a quick clean, taking the rubber floor mats out and hitting them on the ground a few times.(heavy duty rubber mats, I often wear my work boots in them).

After the hand cleaning I set off to head to a local car meet last night, to which I stopped off for fuel and to give wolf a proper wash/shampoo on the jet wash.

946691_10151716772766132_383427039_n.jpg

Car meet was okay, people were looking at my 'Wangan Style' sticker more than the car :lol: Shame I never got the Coilovers on in time, but doing that on Tuesday!

Fair points, but... I'd rather call it a good car than a cool car. You see my point? A cool thing has to have something extra, the extra oomph when you see it or drive it. The Punto might handle very well, however... However I am too tired to write what I mean in English. :yawn:

--- Post Updated ---

So you're saying your mom is bald, right?

Well since she had brain surgery some weeks ago she is bald.

Ryzza , how is the MK7 in comparision with the MK6?

Unfortunately, due to my age I am not allowed to drive it. :/

I think that's the main reason why you don't feel it to be special... the sensations you get behind the steering wheel are completelly different from the ones in the passenger seat. Just wait untill you drive it and then you can tell if it really lacks the "something else" thing. :lol:

Bussinessy it may be, but it's not wrap-around, jet fighter cockpity

The man who designed the interior is a genius, I like it when the cockpit is "looking at the driver", it makes you feel special and you also feel that the car is a real drivers car.