We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Would you pass the UK Driving Theory Test?

Eudemon

In light of the thread below why not see what us in the UK have to go through before we can actually do the practical.

http://www.driving-test-success.com/theory/mock-theory-test/mock-theory-test.htm

It has multiple tests also so try them out and see if you improve compared to your last. :)

Enjoy. :confused:

I got 49/50! :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.

I failed the Theory by 6% before I'd even seen any of the questions before. I've got the Driving Test Success DVD.

Aced the Hazard Perception though. Only missed one hazard which was a man stood at the side of the road in the fluorescent yellow jacket. I never saw him, lol.

LOL yeah they're umm quite hard to miss.

Lol I know.

I was sat there looking at the results thinking "I never saw a man in a yellow jacket at the side of the road, what the hell is this?"

Nah. I don't think I was that concentrated. I recall being sat there then looking out the window then suddenly realising I was still only half way through the test. That's probably when the yellow jacket man emerged.

I hope so becouse I did. Got 49/50 on the real test becouse i was an idiot and didn't realise if you between two white reflectors your in the middle lane on a three lane motorway. Oh well. 1st time pass for both tests :)

Ok just tried the test and have forgotton all of it, that was a waste of time learning it all for the test :)

38/50 from a 17 year old (we can't drive till we're 18 here in Singapore) living halfway round the world. (Is that a pass btw?)

Some things I had no idea though... What's a pelican crossing? What's a toucan crossing? Doesn't overloading your vehicle affect the vehicle's handling as a whole instead of just the steering?

Think i'll go give the other tests a try now...