We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suzuki GSXR 1000 2009 [Released]

rollingtheboy

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, the result of this maniuplation is really positive : it adds a new bike without deleting an existing bike...

So since i'm assuming the Daytona file is the Truimpth Daytona, if I download this when you realease it(If) will it be available as a whole new bike at the triumpth dealer? Will it be available for use online if you put it on the Daytona?

Hang on im confused........ where do you find this slot?????

There's hundreds of non-used slots, like Subarus, BMWs, Toyatas, Bugattis, etc., but we can't use them. They're just names that TDU had in case those cars were included. Also, if you check the modding tools, you'll find that we "apparently" have a Lambo Diablo GT. Which, last time I checked, we don't. :cheeky:

Though I wonder what would happen if I put all the .bnks (body, interior, sound,etc.) from Grin's Diablo into that slot... :evil:

-Leadfoot

It should be usable online, because it will just look like the default bike for everyone who doesn't have it I would assume.

How is it going to look like the default bike when nobody has the MODELS for an unused slot???

There's no existing model for the Daytona 675 so if you try to use an "unused slot" online, it will either be blocked online, or nobody will be able to see it.

Did we all have the models for the Lamborghini Countach when we didn't have the megapack?

Nope. We had SOME rims used in the megapack (Murc Roadster comes to mind), but no car bodies or sounds or anything.

As I mentioned earlier, the Diablo is in the TDU Modding Tools, but not in game, so even post-megapack files are kind of the same. Still haven't got around to trying to make files for it using the tools. Not sure what Modding Tools will do if I try. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

;228477']Nope. We had SOME rims used in the megapack (Murc Roadster comes to mind), but no car bodies or sounds or anything.

As I mentioned earlier, the Diablo is in the TDU Modding Tools, but not in game, so even post-megapack files are kind of the same. Still haven't got around to trying to make files for it using the tools. Not sure what Modding Tools will do if I try. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

If you use the Diablo camera and IK, it will just give you those cam+IK positions, they're actually recommended for some of the car mods.....

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=12583