We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's Mod Factory (20/3/2010 - List Updated)

Tool831

@The Queen you want to get you facts right mate, i asked reaper did he know what car tool replaced just to save time. And i was looking at tools thread because of the grill and hood because i couldnt tell much difference between them for the CSL version. Also how can i copy him its not even his model its from a game so its going to be the same. And if you cant pick up things on your own in zmodeler you have not got much chance in life.

You're the one who owned up to copying tool's mods, not my problem. Also you obviously can't prove anything without bringing other people into the equation, for example Reaper and Oldi.

And I have to laugh at this. You say I haven't got much chance in life if I can't do things on my own in Zmodeler? Hahaha. At least I am the one who has a life and goes to college nearly every day and will be going to university in September, so I think you are the one who doesn't have much chance in life. Wait... so that means everyone who can't mod on the forum doesn't have much chance in life? Is that the main reason you started modding, so that you could have a life?

I reckon you should try telling a moderator or an admin that they have no life because they can't mod. I assure you it wouldn't go down well... ;)

Anyway time to get back on topic, you've had your rant Minime, get over it and move on.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have to laugh at this. You say I haven't got much chance in life if I can't do things on my own in Zmodeler? Hahaha. At least I am the one who has a life and goes to college nearly every day and will be going to university in September, so I think you are the one who doesn't have much chance in life.
lol i agree with you on that one The_Queen couldn't have said it better myself. but yeah what next Mr Tool831? :)

Is that the main reason you started modding, so that you could have a life?

:lol::crackup: Doesn't include me, I'm starting college next week. Also learning aiming to get my drivers license :cheeky:

lyeah what next Mr Tool831? :)

I am not sure yet, trying to figure out what I can do and what I wanna do. ;)

Correction leadfoot, I don't just 'convert' that's what I hate everyone thinking I do. I edit every single car I do it is the whole purpose of why I put "edited by: tool831" :)

-------------------------------------------------

Example:

LP550-2 (Sure thats just a vinyl, that does require a UVmapped vinyl)

LP560-4 Roadster - Well that name is pretty obvious isn't it..

LP560-4 Roadster (Soft top) - That soft top isn't just the stock roof with a different texture on the roof.

Pagani Zonda F Roadster

Ferrari 599 - It was originally the Novitec but I recreated most parts in order to restore it to the stock. Just so people could have it.

*Rest of List*

My bad - didn't realize you made the roadster/hardtops yourself. :)

-Leadfoot

didn't think there was anything you can't do :cheeky:

Well.. I find it strange that when I do high poly count cars that should crash TDU ends up not crashing TDU..:oook:

It's really strange.

However that being said, it does open alot of other cars I could do. Just not going to say what otherwise people have a fap. :lol:

Sorry but this has to be done... Especially as i have been mentioned in posts before.

Tool has been modding for a long time and is the longest and best modder for TDUC. Its the facts just look at his download figures over others.

On that point Tool can make mods quicker as he is experienced in modding. Tool learns from no-one. I helped tool with 1 or 2 small things in the past but that was things where we were experimenting on things together.

Yes Tool taught me modding and i am very grateful because i have learned from the best.

Minime is out of order if im honest by posting what he did in this thread. You know for a fact that modding is hard as you sent alot of ure mods to oldi to do work on and even kept asking me for help. And FYI that is not classed as "doing it yourself" And yes maybe you did know a little bit of zmodeler before TDU modding but that does not count loading it up and closing it down. Tool's mods are of alot higher quality than yours and Tool does alot more work on each of his mods than you have done over all of your own.

Tool has made many versions of cars modeling out separate parts to do these versions. Also Tool does alot of modeling even on just stock cars just to get them working properly in TDU.

Minime can think what he wants but Tool has learned the hard way and always tries out new features...

Minime if you think modding is so easy i would like you to push out 1 high quality mod in a day or two like Tool. Then this argument might turn the other way.

• 2 weeks later...

Update List Posted!

Please note that the updates such as updated interior & Exterior are official but as for extra car versions they are not official until announced in the proper thread of the car. :) This also will be done over time this month or next, as I like to keep progress on new mods as well.

VINCEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i will die .-.

I had the exactly same reaction to the vincero, thank you tool

I had the exactly same reaction to the vincero, thank you tool

HAHA é Brasil garoto hehe'

Vincero é muito massa cara vo até muda minha assinatura ;]

Vincero really cool guy I will change my signature;]

2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4

- Veyron Physics

-New Interior

-Updated Exterior

-Veyron Pur Sang

-Veryon Fbg par Hermès