We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831/IK84: 1993 BMW Italdesign Nazca C2

Tool831

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, I think from now on if I start any new cars, or finish my current ones I might change the way I do interiors. TDU is more friendly and has better outcomes when materials are used instead of textures.

I think I'll just use this topic to discuss my plans.I'm currently working on another car for Tool to convert, one of the fastest cars and very rare. Its nearly finished just needs basic mapping. I have a few other cars that are already for him as well. Someone mentioned wanting a Diablo, I am currently doing all the Diablos. Currently have 6.0, 99 SV, 99VT, pre99 VT, pre99 SV started. They are however pretty detailed and may not work out for the file size limit TDU currently has ( time will tell) Those cars need interior bits, steering wheel, rear bumper, exhaust, undercarriage. Some polies can be saved since you guys wont need suspension, engine or trunks but even with that gone its still pretty high.

Very nice, I think from now on if I start any new cars, or finish my current ones I might change the way I do interiors. TDU is more friendly and has better outcomes when materials are used instead of textures.

I think I'll just use this topic to discuss my plans.I'm currently working on another car for Tool to convert, one of the fastest cars and very rare. Its nearly finished just needs basic mapping. I have a few other cars that are already for him as well. Someone mentioned wanting a Diablo, I am currently doing all the Diablos. Currently have 6.0, 99 SV, 99VT, pre99 VT, pre99 SV started. They are however pretty detailed and may not work out for the file size limit TDU currently has ( time will tell) Those cars need interior bits, steering wheel, rear bumper, exhaust, undercarriage. Some polies can be saved since you guys wont need suspension, engine or trunks but even with that gone its still pretty high.

Man..you are so awesome.

Just had a drive of this beast (about an hour and a half) and damn it's awesome. I have, for the sound mod, an edonis one from a while ago that suits it for the moment. Amazing car and I can't help but laugh about the fact you can open the gullwing windows up while moving along at like 70mph on the freeway, insane! :D

NazcaC2Pic3.jpg

NazcaC2Pic2med.jpg

NazcaC2Pic6.jpg

NazcaC2Pic4.jpg

NazcaC2Pic5.jpg

NazcaPic2med.jpg

NazcaC2Pic7.jpg

NazcaC2.jpg

NazcaC2Pic8.jpg

Man I am so putting this on my W12 and W12 Roadster...also how did you get that wheel sort of...effect in the 2nd pic? It looks awesome!

(Still don't get why people hated me for showing them this car in the first place [i did bad stuff, I know])

Well it doesn't make sense now, you asking about the second shot but the effect is just a simple touch of motion blur and radial blur for the wheels in photoshop. It's easy to do when you know how. Anyway thats me finished posting shots for tonight. ;)

Well it doesn't make sense now, you asking about the second shot but the effect is just a simple touch of motion blur and radial blur for the wheels in photoshop. It's easy to do when you know how. Anyway thats me finished posting shots for tonight. ;)

Thats too bad..I wish I had Photoshop, could really use it for my TDU pics.

And thanks for the photos...car looks beautiful..

EDIT: I NEARLY have the W12 Roadster, just that I don't know where the last hitchhiker challenge is :(

UPDATE: I have won all gold cups for all single races, just need to finish a few more challenges and then thats it, I've finished the game.

EDIT #2: If ANYONE has a W12 Roadster, I'll pay you $500,000-$1-$2 million for it (I only have $3 million 500 thousand, so...yeah)

Game is crashing after I install mod ...

Can you give normal files to replace ?? I really don't like this install tool ...

Hey, requesting original files is not allowed on here. If you don't like the mod, make sure you have backups. To get the original car back, you'll either have to reinstall TDU, or reinstall it to a different part of your hard drive.

On the other hand, you could get a mod that you like more than the Nazca and overwrite it from there :)