We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[WIP] BMW X6

Radu-Cristian

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, but who's the author?

Does he agree about seeing his model converted to TDU ?

Edit : Thanks, my bad ...

I didnt knew it was about my BMW(based on salims mesh)... i was talking with oldi.. about a conversion of it.. and he sayd that there is already one at conversion(i didnt knew is my x6) and he show me that Saymon's is converting it.. i didnt knew that.. i sayd in readMe for that car.. at nfshp2 conversion(where he get it) to contact me but he didnt.. i'm sure some wireframes could proof that...

DId i read good or some one pretends money for that bmw x6 for tdu?:mad:

http://hf-garage.ru/forum/31-135-5

p.s.also if isnt this one that i post it(up) is an old beta of my(in pic) still he didnt say a thing about me... idk where he got that..

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- see for your selfs if isnt right, compare this ones with ones he convert it (tip.. look at headlights, rims, mirrors, side lines and textures)

What the hell somebody trys to sell mods? For a price of the game it self?

Thats fully ILLEGAL!

Why? I bet that guy has no lincnes from BMW for making money with a BMW tradnmark product. Aside stealing 3d models is what you do to lose instantly ALL respect in the community.

I would connect the forum admin we have here prove enogth to show that this model is not ownend by that person.

Yep. They are selling it for 30$... :rolleyes: Say what? 30 damn dollars!? Hell noooo! Trying to earn some money from TDU mods is outrage, and a top of that, selling a stolen model is, well, a really lame move from S@ymon.

Actually, this is the first time I heard of someone trying to sell a mod for some game, in this case TDU. No comment...

Guest turbo lag

$30? Lol, TDU it self isn't worth that much now.

Anyway good luck on the X6, the model looks very nice and I hope it turns out to be a good convert. :D

Selling a mod for TDU ? 30$ ?

And of course many idiots will spend money for a 'skin' :

- Conversion from a beta filter (no GPS for example...)

- No physics ?

- No sound ?

- Replacing existing car ?

- Stealing the model ???

I think buyers have to be as ashamed as this guy. He's a trash.

... at least someone gives string proof I'm going wrong (and I would hope so).... and I will fix my comment.

does anyone want to convert this BMW? ofcourse without requesting money, i dont know a thing in Zmod2... and i cant convert it.. but i'm sure there will be many guys who would like to have it in TDU.. i dont have pc that could run TDU:sulk: (i can play it only at one friend) and that's why i didnt even try to convert it.. but i will be happy as same as one wich enjoy'it in game...

Radu we have received a response and it appears that it may simply be a misunderstanding as according to Saymones he and his team have created this model from scratch and made it available for use in TDU.

A comparison between models should show this according to them so if you want to remedy this situation then we advise you to get in contact with Saymones or one of his team and get this sorted out between the two of you.

here is the interior almost done: [interior is made by SlightMad Studios for bmw m3 for NFS:Shift]

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

it has interior also under rear window.. but because of some reasons it doesnt appear.. minor bug..

still needs a few touches and it should be ready to convert, hope you enjoy it:D

P.S. aaand.. guess what?!?!?.. is for free :lol: