We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what doya think....will new plates be like 'TDU 303'? :cheeky::D

Considering we've not seen a plate yet, something makes me think they will be realistic. You wont get to change them but i would be surprised if each car type had a different plate.

Considering we've not seen a plate yet, something makes me think they will be realistic. You wont get to change them but i would be surprised if each car type had a different plate.

I'd like to be able to make my own, obviously conforming to Spanish plate structure.

Leave the plates alone. :P We have more important stuff to talk about.

For example no Ferrari, PC specs, car fix cost, car list, car trading... Ouh, and plates. :D

It would be nice to change them as you wish and that would be pretty cool onLine. :)

Stop worrying about Ferrari, they've been in the 1st game and that's been a huge success, they'd be mad to drop out for it's sequel.

Stop worrying about Ferrari, they've been in the 1st game and that's been a huge success, they'd be mad to drop out for it's sequel.

I simply don't know. Until the official car list comes out, for me Ferrari will be out of the picture.

and PC spec's, who plays on PC ... L O L ...

People that now how to use one. :cheeky: And mine PC is way more powerful than your XPlayBOXStationX thingy. :P

You ever wondered why there is no TOYOTA in the game? Not that I need one, but, it is (or was) the greatest car manufacturer in the world. They have Supra, MR2, Celica... All of those are great cars.

Btw. Lexus is a part of TOYOTA, but there are no "real" TOYOTA's there.

Also BMW is a MUST! Audi R8! And Porsche's! Ouh, and more Alfa's! :D

I simply don't know. Until the official car list comes out, for me Ferrari will be out of the picture.

People that now how to use one. :cheeky: And mine PC is way more powerful than your XPlayBOXStationX thingy. :P

1. Ferriari will be in TDU2 if they have any brains.

2. Who cares? as long as theres plenty of cars i wont miss them.

3. You wanna start the PC war? Coz I will win....

Xbox = Fun

PC = Nerds.

And before you flame, click my specs

<<<<<mypc.gif

I have a PC, PowerMac and PowerBook. So there... :D

Ferrari, TOYOTA, BMW, Porsche... The game HAS to have them.

One more thing.

There were no real AWD car in the game. Nissan GT Type R was, at best 20% forward, 80% rear drive. :(

On the SUV it has to have X5, Land Rover, Range Rover, Lada (don't forget Lada!), Rav4...

As you remember there were gas stations around Oahu, I hope they will add petrol consumption to the game.

I have a PC, PowerMac and PowerBook. So there... :D

Cool, only the PC is relevant though as TDU has never been on the Mac platform, and even if it had been those Mac's weren't capable of running it. P.S. I'm a life long Mac user ;)

Nice to see you have some Mac's though. :)

Nuff said...

So guys whos ready to pre order?

Need to know about special editions first ;)

I am, I am, I am, I am :D But that's enough about pet food :cheeky:

I'm going to see what they bring out and if there is a special edition then that'll be getting my money :D

Well I'll more than likely get it on pre-order (spec Ed Obv) but I'll probly get another copy of the game a few days early :P

People who know me know why.

Diab need to do the Shopto affiliate thing again :p

also, if he wants to do the same thing for Fallout new vegas, I'll order through that link, I might as well if it gets him cash and potential recognition

Nuff said...

So guys whos ready to pre order?

Special or no edition I DO.

Cool, only the PC is relevant though as TDU has never been on the Mac platform, and even if it had been those Mac's weren't capable of running it. P.S. I'm a life long Mac user ;)

I have BootCamp so I ran TDU on Mac over XP.

Nice to see you have some Mac's though. :)

Nice to be here. :) I hope they will create some port for Macs.

I found the exit from my rock by jumping so hard that the rock broke into a billion pieces.

But this news is so awesome.

Rock? Exit? What??:confused:

The only concern I have about Ferrari is they will only be on the 360. So PC or PS3 will not have them. This is what has happened to Shifts DLC as Microsoft have the rights to Ferrari.

In response to some of the comments; we're all big fans of Ferrari so we're disappointed that it's not going to be available on PS3 or PC too...

We would love to provide the Ferrari Racing Series across all platforms. However it is only available on Xbox 360 as a result of existing Ferrari licensing agreements beyond the control of Need for Speed. Don't worry though because we’ve got something really cool coming in March that will be available on PS3 & Xbox 360. A PC exclusive Need for Speed game is also on the way for PC gamers.

Finally, we really do appreciate the feedback you guys give us regardless of whether it's positive or negative. However, when you do choose to give us your feedback it's always better received when you keep it clean and respectful.

:thumbsup:

Woah! Wasn't expecting this! Thanks 'Who' for your very informative facebook status! :D

Might be checking this site a bit more than once in a blue moon from now on! Woop!

E: I hope its a simultaneous release for PC and consoles. Couldn't wait the extra time like TDU1 :(

The only concern I have about Ferrari is they will only be on the 360. So PC or PS3 will not have them. This is what has happened to Shifts DLC as Microsoft have the rights to Ferrari.

Ferrari are signed up for GT5 though so...