We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another cheesehead? Yeah we're on an invasion :P

CLR-GTR

:bananahello:

Noticed quite some dutch people on this forum, so I'm adding another one :P

So I'm CLR-GTR, 20 years old and a huge carlover, mainly Mercedes and AMG aimed. I decided to register here since I have been visiting this site for a long time already and now that TDU2 is coming I wanna join in at this forum ^^.

Some details, I have ''forum experience'' for like 8 years now and I'm a moderator at a small dutch designforum. I draw a lot on paper, but in the last 5 years 3ds max started playing a bigger role since I can make stuff more realistically and more detailled.

Most recent drawing I made, the C230 Kompressor with Evolution AMG pack:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/CLR-GTR/C230Sportcoup2.jpg

I'm now mainly focussing my free time on getting a multimillion poly Mercedes done: the C198 CRK-AMG (non-existing). Quite a big project, just to name some stuff: 10 paints all Mercedes-official, several interiorcolor combinations, 3 steeringwheel finishings, and 3 rimdesigns of which two have 2 different colors.

image.php?image_id=169

So that's about it, I hope those imagesizes aren't too big, if they are I'll find another way to upload them if wanted.

Oh, one more thing...

TDU2 :chewy: weee

Thank you all :)

@Fork:

Merc-head (the, abbrev. for Mercedes-head, pl. Merc-heads or Mercedes-heads): enthusiast with a major preference for the german Mercedes-Benz automobile brand, mostly focussing on but not just limited to automobiles and heritage.

Did I win? :D

@The Queen: ye there is a Ruthless Viper over there ;). You're right that I'm also on that forum.

Thanks guys ^^

@TDU66: ye I once read that I believe in the TDU: Online topic. Nice to see you here ;)

@CarboyZR1: agreed! :D

@Fpoon: yeh, I always had an interest in modding games. Maybe I'm gonna try to mod TDU1 before TDU2 comes out, and if it won't work, I'll wait for TDU2 to become moddable :D. But first I will then need to sort out a glitch I recently got in TDU.

Btw I love the quote and the avatar xD

hey there welcome here

loving the drawings they look amazing

although i am more of a BMW person i i do have placed the CLS and SLR in my all time fave car list :D

nice to see even more dutch people comming here, even though i am mostly active at the photomode area :D

@Fpoon: yeh, I always had an interest in modding games. Maybe I'm gonna try to mod TDU1 before TDU2 comes out, and if it won't work, I'll wait for TDU2 to become moddable :D. But first I will then need to sort out a glitch I recently got in TDU.

Btw I love the quote and the avatar xD

When Diab decides to go back to normal, my name is Who, and I'm from wales. Which is probably the only country other than holland that can pronounce dutch words, as most of ours sound like you're choking on your tongue too :p

When Diab decides to go back to normal, my name is Who, and I'm from wales. Which is probably the only country other than holland that can pronounce dutch words, as most of ours sound like you're choking on your tongue too :p

LOL, and ye I noticed some guys in here like a bit of variety when it's about nicknames :P.

Thanks Tom and DJ :)