We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Terzer + TDUZoqqer: Maserati GT, HAMANN GTs, GTs

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just don't want to read,do they?

Nope, I never read ANY of the random words these modders put when they post a mod. I understand its part of the "Modding Template," but I usually let the pictures do all of the talking. And I never swap cameras and IK's and whatnot since I use the exterior view while playing. :D

What I can see for now :

- autoinstaller (credits please !) is only used for replacing files

- the physics must be installed with TDUPE. The IK should have been modified in tdupk file first..... instead of asking people to do so or letting think there are bugs ....

Note that autoinstaller can handle a full install without need for additional apps, though.

Let me know if you're interested....

Ok, I gave the credits now :) sorry that i've forgot it

in physics: I looked in tool's F50 (JUST LOOKED, NOTHING MODIFIED OR COPIED!), and there are just numbers, like in GTA: SA car controls. I really doesn't understandet it and just made it of the oldschool methode

Waiting for one of two my favourite cars. One is Alfa 8C Spider and the second is Maserati GranCabrio! Can i swap GranCabrio with Spyder Cambriossa? Will the interior works? Can you TDUZoqqer do GranCabrio with camera or any settings to be swapped with Spyder Cambriossa? Please :P

Suite...

Thank you for the precision. I thought that the wheels in 21 inches showed it!;)

On the other hand, the music of the Part2/2 video will also slow down the power of the maserati! !

But with 3 models, I should make a success on at least a car!:thumbsup:

Thank you very much.

Rubie38