We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SEAT Inclusion

Who

As much as i tink hot hatches should be in, you are right about the dream car factor! But no matter how the internet and Games have changed it, it'll still be the same for most!

As kid's do on a whole like the 'mainstream' cars of the time, like in the past decade it was the Zonda, Carrera gt, Veyron and the Current crop of Lambos and the Ferrari 430(599 seems to be left out by people!) and to some extent the GT-R, Vetty and the Viper! Although all my mates have a poster of at least one of them, me included!

I've kind gone off topic here come to tinkof it,so i'll back off!:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

For those who say that more 'normal' cars are not welcome in TDU2, I'd also like to add that this is a driving game, not a racing game, which the title makes pretty clear.

As Jeremy Clarkson has pointed out, you don't need an expensive supercar to have fun while driving:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv2rdwrRJjk

The narrow roads in Ibiza would suit hot hatchbacks and similar cars really well.

The workingtitle was High Life. High rollers don't roll on 16-inch-wheeled tubs from the compact segment. So for the overall story in the game supercars actually can't miss and are more expected.

That was the internal name for the game. Some companies use totally random names to try and stop people from guessing what they are making.

I see alot of 'high-rollers' driving around in Toyota Prius' but I let them do as they please.

People should have the freedom to do what they want. "Unlimited" says to me infinite and varied possibilities. It should be a game of choice.

But whatever, it's clear some people don't want every-day cars and it's clear other people do. If you don't want to drive the every day cars leave them in the dealerships but let other people do as they please.

Let's just see what the trailer shows tomorrow, or, if it doesn't show alot, see what the coming months tell us about the game.

Infact if you think an Audi Q7 is a supercar, well...

Agreed SEAT are really underrated.

I just hope everyday cars are included in TDU2. Just for the pure fact that once the game is complete, we can cruise in any class with a wide variety of choice. Not everyone wants to cruise in a Koenigsegg or Ferrari. Some would prefer the Pug 206, Focus, Mondeo etc etc.

+1 For SEAT

I agree, i prefer cruising with weaker cars, cause if i catch me on a faster one, its very dificult to maintain me slow, and i like to drive slow and nice on TDU, therefore i drive mostly the Audi A6 on TDU, i also make my own physics, sometimes