We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ideas for realistic driving

ScoobSTi

Hi guys, I thought of some ideas which I think TDU2 should have for driving. So we know you can walk around places, so this is a list of some things I thought of to go with walking around.

- Shifting to the park gear

- Releasing the seatbelts

- Take the key out, or press the ignition button

- Getting out of the car

- Locking the door (you don't want a stolen S5S Raptor, now do ya?)

- Closing the door

- Short procedure for the above

- Parking in the middle of a highway/road results in traffic, and possibly a ticket from the cops

- More traffic on the road, not like Hawaii's traffic (which was practically nothing)

- Angry crowd of drivers if you do something bad like GTA IV has except they don't hurt you

- Being able to walk around with others

- Walk to stores/club houses/diners/houses with your friends :D

- Walk back to your car to find out some 9 year old is ramming into your Zonda with an SUV :crying:

- ANTI RUN YOU OVER SYSTEM

- G-forces like NFS Shift, but you could be able to turn it on/off like MW2's ragdoll physics

- Flashback feature in races?

- Being able to turn on/off headlights, signal, open/close convertible roof, and other car functions by yourself instead of the game automatically doing it for you

Anyway that's all I could think of. I know they're basic and they seem like a bunch of steps, but it would be really fun to be able to do this. Right? :]

You guys could help think of some if you want and I'll put it in the list.

"Walk back to your car to find out some 9 year old is ramming into your Zonda with an SUV"

one of the main reasons i do NOT want damage in the game, far too many immature people will be tempted to ram anyone in sight. i can honestly say that i wont be a bit surprised to see groups of people who belong in a club going around ramming people. but hopefully they have addressed this in some way, and lets hope the Serenity Now people stay away from this game

Hi guys, I thought of some ideas which I think TDU2 should have for driving. So we know you can walk around places, so this is a list of some things I thought of to go with walking around.

- Turning off the engine

- Shifting to the park gear

- Releasing the seatbelts

- Take the key out, or press the ignition button

- Getting out of the car

- Locking the door (you don't want a stolen S5S Raptor, now do ya?)

- Closing the door

- Parking in the middle of a highway/road results in traffic, and possibly a ticket from the cops

- Being able to walk around with others

- Walk to stores/club houses/diners/houses with your friends :D

- Walk back to your car to find out some 9 year old is ramming into your Zonda with an SUV :crying:

Anyway that's all I could think of. I know they're basic and they seem like a bunch of steps, but it would be really fun to be able to do this. Right? :]

You guys could help think of some if you want and I'll put it in the list.

I love your ideas.Nice.

Well, there is one very easy solution to rammers, just use an SUV yourself, and considering that almost all rammers have no driving skill it should be relatively easy to ditch them somewhere.

If we are gonna be like those imature kids i`m gonna ram the water out of them with an SUV plate number:1M4TUR3

I'd rather just have one button that takes care of the whole 'getting out of car and locking it' procedure tbh.

In an Automatic Transmission car (not Semi-Auto) though, I agree that the Gear Up/Down buttons should move the gears between P, N, R, D, 1, 2 instead of just shifting between reverse and gears 1 to 6.

If your avatar can get out of your vehicle and walk around, there probably will be players who enjoy mowing down helpless pedestrians.

:mad:

Ooh, did not think of that. They must come up with something to prevent you from getting run over. Otherwise, it'll just be retarded. I really want the walking feature but like you guys said, immature people could run you over again and again and again.

I'm guessing when you're driving you won't see most 'real pedestrians'. Either that, or collisions will be disabled for unless the car is stationary (have you ever walked into a parked car before?) :nuts:

I'd prefer the second option, but with the whole 8 players while driving would probably limit the number of real live pedestrians you would see (unless you can have up to 8 cars and 24 pedestrians together = the max 32 people figure we've heard before).