We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer RELEASED *UPDATED 29th April*

Eudemon

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol,your right,i a saw the carbon fiber and isntantly make the conction to amv12,should have noticed the tailight,the shape,and ,well, the licence plate saying dbs on it,i feel stupid.

Don't feel stupid, it was an honest mistake:p Now lets get back on topic..

Don't wanna sound rude, but who the heck is Lee Kirton and why should he know this stuff? :umm:

hey...just sayin'... :cheeky:

He is the head of UK PR for Namco Bandai Partners so he knows his stuff about the game.

anybody know if their was a specific day of the week they realeased there trailers for the first tdu?

edit:after looking up what day the trailers for the first tdu where realeased i realisized that they would normally come out on thursdays or wensdays,so seeing how todays wensday,it could be out tommorrow!!!

one77

;301557']Ten bucks says the One-77's a club-only DLC. :cheeky: j/k

This should be interesting, though. Once they release two maybe I'll have a go at remixing it. But I'll probably spend too much time gawking over it.

-Leadfoot

It'll probably be a dlc car pack and this time i hope they have alot of dlc for tdu2!:thumbsup:

cool i hope that the trailer wont disappoint me this time and i really hope that theyll include porsche car/s in the final game but they will probably not.

btw i remember playing tons of hours that old game called "Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed" it was so much of a fun tho for these days it looks like crap but definitely i enjoyed playing it.