We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer RELEASED *UPDATED 29th April*

Eudemon

Anyway..somone sayd i,belive diablo..that the trailer..woud come out..Monday..that's tomorow...well how do you know?

Nobody said that the trailer would come out on Monday. You just misinterpreted his post and then the following posts explaining that's not what he said.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope we get to see some new cars. I've had it drilled into my head that there is a Dodge Viper in the game, now.

Wonder why that might be... :cheeky:

I suspect they'll want to show off everything that "serparates TDU2 from other games," or some marketing stuff like that. So I assume we'll see mainly exotics, SUVs, and landscapes.

-Leadfoot

I'm willing to bet my left testicle that it's touched up footage.

Using debug commands/effects at the minimum.

Plus, they will just claim "trailers/demos are not representative of the full game", if the game looks different to the "in-game" trailers. :)

I hope that they will actually have bikes in this one. It would be very disappointing if they didn't include any motorcycles.

Bikes won't be featured in the game at the time of release, but they may be offered as DLC. You were told this yesterday. :cheeky:

Iirc it was from the PC Gamer review.

I'm willing to bet my left testicle that it's touched up footage.

Using debug commands/effects at the minimum.

Plus, they will just claim "trailers/demos are not representative of the full game", if the game looks different to the "in-game" trailers. :)

That just means it uses the game engine. As opposed to something like this:

-Leadfoot

I'm hoping for active aero in TDU2 so hopefully they show a car that features active aero. The Lexus LF-A would be sweet!

I'd say TDU2'll probably have it, even if it's not in the trailer. GT5P does it, as does (I think) Forza 3. Shift doesn't have it, but it does have some other active things, such as the g-meter in the GT-R. It'd be great to have all this stuff in TDU2, and we probably will.

-Leadfoot

;303512']I'd say TDU2'll probably have it, even if it's not in the trailer. GT5P does it, as does (I think) Forza 3. Shift doesn't have it, but it does have some other active things, such as the g-meter in the GT-R. It'd be great to have all this stuff in TDU2, and we probably will.

-Leadfoot

Forza doesn't have it, but GT5 does.

They have to. NFS5 had it, made by Eden too, and the fact no PC-game at this moment has it, could give TDU2 a bit more fame. Shift doesn't have it indeed, and even GRID doesn't have it *the last console-expansion added an SLR722 and a Veyron*.