We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamestar June issue says TDU2 to be on Ibiza & O'ahu!

Inspiflo

as much as ive done oahu to death i still keep going back there, and to go back there with new cars would be awesome, id love this to be true but i cant see it my self, for a start how would they handle the cars, surely you couldnt transport your entire car collection by boat everytime you switch islands, and that means two sets of cars or weird unexplainable car travel.

also id be able to drive up all those hills that drove me mad whenever i tried to go a bit off road

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd actually really like to have O'ahu back in, I know many a TDU player who want to see what TDU would look like with night and weather, it would add a whole new dimension to the game. Also if O'ahu does come back I'm sure Eden would have seen people saying they have driven all the roads and would probably add some new areas or whatnot to the environment. Imagine for example that the construction sites scattered around TDU were complete in TDU2 with new roads, houses, buildings etc. Would be a nice touch. :)

Also they don't have to put it in but if they choose to then seriously they are definitely going above and beyond and imo would be Phenomenal. :D

O'ahu is like an old friend and something I think you will see referenced in TDU's to come.

I agree.

As long as all the things from O'ahu like the bumpy roads and stuff are fixed and new things are added, I don't mind them putting it in. But I think they should still focus more on making Ibiza something really special with lots of details and not miss this out things just so we can have another island.

Then again the idea of driving around O'ahu with weather, day cycles is new cars does appeal quite a lot to me :)

did any1 think about this....

When tdu first came out for 360, it was = $49.99 - which is only Oahu'

If tdu2 or Tdu: High Life comes out with Oahu + Ibzia price is going to = ???

it seems hard to believe that Oahu and Ibzia will be on 1 game.

just look and think about reality people.

After you finish Ibiza, it would be fun to revisit Oahu, but other than new textures and objects, it would be most important to have roads in higher poly-detail, because all those nice mountain roads with lots of elevations were barely drivable due to low number of polygons they were constructed out of!

p.s. The thing that bothers me the most, is how good the new physics are! After all, this is a driving game and if the vehicles react unrealistically, what's the point of all the other Sims-customizing crap...

This'll be good if it's true! Although most of us have driven on most of the roads on Oahu....it'll be a suprise to the new players!

Leat it'll be a change of view....and keeps the millionairs playboy image you get a boost, as if i was one, i'd sure travle about!

And on the plus side, least it means we don't have to download it later as DLC.....unless it becomes a *gulp* 360 exclusive!:eek:

He guys

I read some news about test drive unlimited 2 in the upcoming

Gamestar issue 06 2010. If my sources are correct, the following things

will be in test drive unlimited 2.

- There will be 175 cars

- 99 houses

- 195 pieces of clothes

- 154 pieces of furniture

- 8 licenses ( maybe a driving school)

- Clubrating ( clubs can get rated by stars)

What we will see back in the new issue is the airport of honolulu.

That is all .... for now

Inspiflo

TDU1 was about 3.5GB on both PC and Xbox I think.

I'm not too fussed if Oahu is or isn't in TDU2. I'd rather Eden have more time getting Ibiza upto a high standard than them spending time doing both islands.

But if they were to do both islands, I would like it if they brought Oahu out as DLC, or as a expansion pack on DVD.