We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamestar June issue says TDU2 to be on Ibiza & O'ahu!

Inspiflo

Not to be too anal;),but rear discs rarely glow that much, specially on road cars...
Depends on how long the driver was on the brakes and yes road cars with certain types of brakes will glow. Especially the optional choices you have on some of the high end exotics.

In fact not long ago there was a Porsche seen with this on the Ring.....

*found it*

281ugif.jpg

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on how long the driver was on the brakes and yes road cars with certain types of brakes will glow. Especially the optional choices you have on some of the high end exotics.

*found it*

http://i41.tinypic.com/281ugif.jpg

That's a heavy-ass-engined-Nazi-beetle-car, so it's not surprising its rear discs are glowing.;)

p.s. btw. in most cases it's just about brake balance, which is practically always biased to the front...

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

That's a heavy-ass-engined-Nazi-beetle-car, so it's not surprising its rear discs are glowing.;)

p.s. btw. in most cases it's just about brake balance, which is practically always biased to the front...

Brake balance is ALWAYS to the front on cars, especially road cars. If you have the brake bias more towards the rear it is very easy to lock up the rear tires and spin.

Brake balance is ALWAYS to the front on cars, especially road cars. If you have the brake bias more towards the rear it is very easy to lock up the rear tires and spin.

I know. It's mostly 65/35 towards the front.

...but if you want the car's back to be more loose under braking(faster turn-in), you fiddle with brake bias and set it more towards the rear...

That picture of the Gumpert in the garage... it could be a clubhouse garage that you and your club-members can do burnouts in, until the club-owner finds out what you've done aand demands that you add money into the pool to repair damages :)

Would be cool if you could control your car inside the garages this time. No more cutscenes when you go to a house, you drive your own car inside, and walk up the stairs into the house.

*found it*

http://i41.tinypic.com/281ugif.jpg

Boy I hope Porsche is in TDU2!

Imagination:Test Drive Unlimited 2 Create a can be added new map features,After will have more places,Adding to the game DLC map,Let it become a game version of Google Earth,After, the game you can choose where you want to go!!

I think: the emergence of Oahu, is the simultaneous sale of the game DLC map

Imagination:Test Drive Unlimited 2 Create a can be added new map features,After will have more places,Adding to the game DLC map,Let it become a game version of Google Earth,After, the game you can choose where you want to go!!

I think: the emergence of Oahu, is the simultaneous sale of the game DLC map

i really like that concept, that also means that eventually the maps could be modified, so in the future tdu2 can have world wide maps, many places, atmospheres, which is amazing. i really hope thats the case. it also means that tdu 2 will never get boring.

Do you know how expensive those boats like that one

on the picture are? Those boats are a couple of million and

eden games said that the yachts are the most expensive things

in the game. A couple of cars were one million dollars in tdu, so it

isn't strange if that is a yacht of a couple of million.