We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: @AceyBongos Oi, wanna see a bit of TDU2 soon??? I might come in and show you all

TurboDuck

Alright so those who want to be in the "clan" need to start being really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really nice to me then.

Well guess that rules me out. But I'm sure you can forgive me for the two years of abuse and complaints! :lol:

Or is it time to donate again? haha.

I'm not really to fussed where we see some of TDU 2 but if we got some special media stuff here, that would be awesome. I just want to see a trailer :D, but then i'd get far to over excited and I wouldn't want to wait :lol:

Off course TDU 2 underpants are far more important than a trailer ;) Maybe you can start a TDUCk shop and selling TDUCk underpants, or there can be a TDUCk shop in TDU 2... ok i'll shut up now :)

Alright so those who want to be in the "clan" need to start being really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really nice to me then.

I've got a personal invite, no need to be nice :cheeky:

But can't wait to meet some of you crazy members, well if you're nice enough to us ;)

In the middle of the forest :lol: That would be great!! TDU 1 never really had easter eggs they've got to put them in TDU 2 I like finding random stupid things it keeps me entertained :D

Such as GTA SA's ''There are no Easter Eggs here, go away!'' sign :lol:

I agree, easter eggs are cool. Making fun of other games, references to other games from Eden (a pc in your house with NFS5 on it), more E's, or at least more teleport options.

One of the best eastereggs I've seen though was a nice memorialroom in Max Payne 2, for one of the younger developers.

Unless I'm confused or there is two different conversations going on here, Lee directed this tweet correctly and it wasn't meant for us, judging by Pointyhead and Bongo's responses. There is an event in Barcelona and Lee is visiting Microsoft in Reading, although I thought the Xbox division was in London.