We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. thats what i allsow whant only on topic from me by this time.

Anyway can anybody confirm yet that a CCX will be in? the CCXR is confirmed but i woud allsow like the normal version not the racing one i belive it will be in by all chances i allsow i think i sowed one in the 2nd trailer. did anybody else?

CCXR = not a racing CCX

it's a CCX with the possibillity(did I spell it correctly :cheeky: xD) to run on (m)ethanol

Dunno if this has been posted but...

Don't want to be a killjoy or something but they really need to work on the mirrors. I think the mirrors can't detect the textures or the wheels. Saw this come up at 1:47 and whereabouts (You tube video) with the Koenig overtaking the Apollo in the background with TDU 2 in the foreground.

300dwf8.png

fmuoax.jpg

Don't want to be a killjoy or something but they really need to work on the mirrors. I think the mirrors can't detect the textures or the wheels. Saw this come up at 1:47 and whereabouts (You tube video) with the Koenig overtaking the Apollo in the background with TDU 2 in the foreground.

...........:eek2:

Okay...seriously. Good eye. There's no way I would have seen that without slowing down the video!

and we don't know what build they were using to make the trailer. For all we know, they fixed it.

Yeah I'm guessing these are old builds due to the little mirror issue there and the fact that the Ford GT doesn't have the deep dish rims. We will probably not see the games current state until E3.

Found a bugged road sign (1 destination text above sign) at 1:31

And TOTALLY uninteresting, but a reflection of a man 0:58 (left of the yellow Gumpert)

Looks like he's just moved above and out of frame purposely, but reflection shows.

and a nissan gtr XD seriously, i cant see them dropping manufacturers, and i sure as hell cant see them not updating the cars that are in the game, i expect a 350z (maybe just the nismo tuned one) and a 370z (which is fugly but whatevs)/370z roadster, and at least the gtr, if not the r34 as well (which i think is gay and crap and ruined by 2fast 2furious)

if not the r34 as well (which i think is gay and crap and ruined by 2fast 2furious)

I find it a real shame that you allow a movie to influence your thinking of the R34 GTR, which is an amazing car any way you look at it.

I'm not trying to change your opinion on the car, just saying that your reasons for thinking it's "gay and crap", are pretty pathetic.

Peace out.

...oh. seems like a funny place for an off roader type guy, but :D all the same. And i did think very highly of the r34 til i saw that movie, now all i can think of is that movie... ahh the teenage mind... soaks up everything :(

edit: everything thats not important i mean; like... not math or science or anything like that, girls, movies, cars...

C'mon, why does everyone have to keep finding bugs now because we know that the game isn't ready yet?

Well it's still in development. And we got an Eden guy here, maybe he'd find us talking about this and he'd report it to Atari or other Eden guys? Also they still have to work on the game. Just because trailers are out doesn't mean it's already done or something. This same thing happened with MW2.

CCXR = not a racing CCX

it's a CCX with the possibillity(did I spell it correctly :cheeky: xD) to run on (m)ethanol

No.The CCXR is the CCX racing version the diference betwen the two is not only bio-ethanol wich the CCXR runs on, the CCX can allsow be converted to use it. The diferences are besides the better top speed of the CCXR and more horsepower, are the CCXR has a Bigger Spoiler with more down fore, its lighter than the CCX ,it has no radio like anyother racing car,wich helps reducing the weight , the car height is lower(the car is closer to the ground, dont know the enghlish expresion for this) so the CCXR is the Racing version of the CCX ,the CCX is the more of drivabale on normal roads by normal people version(if this coud be ever achived by normal people) so bascialy the CCX is the street version and the CCXR is its more powerful racing version recomended for the track (caz on normal streets is like kiling yourself driving one) search for this and you will see.