We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched it again, some of the avatar options look interesting, but I'm worried about the car handling, they appear to steer from the centre and just glide along, I understand this is probably an early build so will hopefully be improved upon. Soundtrack once again was superb and suits the Ibiza lifestyle perfectly.

I think it's a 430 scuderia too. But this one have white strips.. Arf too bad quality video ! Need a full hd video, with less aliasing :/. And like the audi r8 it seems that it's a low poly model ! There are still working after all ^^.

Okay, that's more like it. :) Much better car shots, lots of info about dealers/houses/stuff. Pretty cool. :) And DBS drifting shot gives me some hope about car dynamics.

@Johnnyboy15nl: Overlay seems most likely, :( but that's the closest we've got so far.

-Leadfoot

probably overlay at this point - happened as late as in game video for the 1st game...

new trailer is nice but is really just more of the same.

i'm wondering if the dancing will be an in game option for your avatar or rather if it's just part of some sort of cut scene...

@Fizz: I remember in SA MP you had commands for dancing and moving, hilarious as it was xD

What's this? o.O I first thought an SLS or close-up on the DBS outlet at the frontwheels, but it's not that...

It's the One-77

EDIT: oops CarMadMike beat me to it

Fantastic. This trailer is much better than the last. Love the Zonda that's included and we need to see more cars. Come on Eden, Is that all the cars that you're featuring in the game? It's a bit pointless really.

-Ferrari poster at 1:12

Nice shout, hadn't seen that. Good spotting. :D

Potential 430 scud? (Back left)

bhkv0l.jpg

BTW: Can someone identify the song on the video?

Ghetto Burnin' by Phonat