We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know you all might have noticed it but the lights are sooooo om-nomish, every LED lights up, and there's no wierd shaft from them. Neat and tidy!

1fxsmh.jpg

bhki0p.jpg

Plus the palm trees on the second pic are from TDU..look same to me anywho.

Good trailer...but I don't think it's anywhere near as great as some of you guys are saying. Like it was nice to see some more driving and whatnot, but...I don't know, just didnt' work with me.

It just didnt' blow me away, but probably because I'm already overly excited for this game.

Trailer 3 @ Gamersyde

separate thread for it & pix

im posting this to collect all trailers (with good quality version) in this thread.

If anyone wants to provide me with an assortment of trailer shots, I'm happy to post some of them on the TDU2 Pictures thread. I'll host them on my own account, so a zip file is fine.

i will make shots and i will host them in a few days, as i have with the previous ones. i will post here when im done and you can link to them or copy them. no offense but they are of better quality than the ones here.

On the other side, the graphics haven't made a massive leap forward like between TD6 and TDU, and it's exactly the same location.

I belive your wrong, you know..i belive there will be a huge diference in graphics betwen the console version and the pc version just like on Crysis 2.

You know there are not that many games out there..that have a gtx280 in theyr recomended settings.

Im sorta Alarmed that in that pic the terrain looks VERY similar to TDU1 with grass and trees on super-steep hillside, i mean, they had stuff like that in TDU1, but couldn't they improve it just a bit and add a muddy texture or atleast something that make it look more like a cliff than a super extra steep hill? (Although im not 100% sure how that section looks in real life Oahu)

EDIT: Or atleast take the bushes and grass off of it....

DBL EDIT: On the left side a see a real beach :D