We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Pre-order & Where to Buy Links.

Eudemon

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, as it'll be published under Atari in the US. You can't expect them to have created regional box art yet, I mean we don't even have our pre-order rewards yet!! lol

erm... the evidence is on the previous page (and this one now).

they also don't tend to use pal systems in the u.s...

I like this one (from dutch bol.com) a bit more than the previous one which seemed to have a too high contrast imo.

yup that does look a bit clearer and a little less cropped :)

i still expect changes but it's the 1st time i've seen this particular artwork.

as i've said it works for me :thumbsup:

Ye I like this boxart more than the other versions we've seen (especially the ones with James Bond-ish art), this puts the emphasis more back to racing which is the main thing for the game, with a subtle hint to the riches you can get in the shape of a vague yacht.

even with the weight and assuming the road is all corners i still find it hard to believe the aston would yield a quicker time.

not that i wouldn't enjoy seeing it done :)

incidentally - both amazon.co.uk and play.com are currently advertising a guessed release date of march 25th...

probably means nowt but it's interesting that they concurr...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Steam is giving some exclusives to pre orders. http://store.steampowered.com/app/9930/

The Pagani Zonda Tricolore is a high end performance coupe produced in extremely limited numbers by revered Italian manufacturer, Pagani. The ultra-exclusive Zonda Tricolore is both a savory treat and a spectacular sports car, built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Italy’s Frecce Tricolori, the nine-plus-one aerobatic training squadron based at Rivolto Air Force Base in northern Italy.

Steam customers will also receive a stylish in-game pullover to wear when driving this exclusive masterpiece, highlighting the unique design features and striking coloring of the Zonda Tricolore.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

It may be that the R8 and Spyker seen in trailers for Gamestop preorders but those aren't exactly "exclusive"..

Yeah. They can put a Hyundai Accent (easy, that's my car :)) only available in X store and voila!! You have a super exclusive exotic Hyundai Accent ;)

WTF?! they are restricting a Shelby GT500 to a pre-order bonus, yet another shot in the foot for a big number of mainly offline XBOX gamers...

I feel your pain :-x Having all the cars is always one of my priorities.