We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*** Apply now for the TDU2 Beta *Phishing SCAM Warning*

iLLGT3

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for confirming last nights suspicions. If only there was some kind of prize to your predictability.

LOL WIN!

+1x1000

EDIT: I love how no one has questioned the title yet :p

I've got a question...

Do they assume that everybody owns at least 1 console? Because I don't and when I left the "tick which consoles you own" box open in the application it came back as an error. So I just said that I have a PS2, which I don't, but the game isn't in development for that platform so no harm done?

It let me select more than 1 option. It may of been your internet browser that caused the problem.

It let me select more than 1 option. It may of been your internet browser that caused the problem.

I had 4 options, PS2, PS3, X360 and Wii (not for ''interested for testing'' but what you own). I had in in Opera, but I can't imagine this question is going to be thé important factor of the whole sign-up :p

You misunderstood me... ;)

I do NOT own a console, only a pc and when you submit your application you must 'say' that you own at least 1 console (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii or PS2). If you leave all of those options unchecked (as I did, because I don't own a console) you're told that there is a error with the application you are trying to submit. That is why I ended up 'lying' and saying that I own a PS2 just so that I could submit my beta tester application.

Btw I use Firefox, not that it matters at all.:)

You misunderstood me... ;)

I do NOT own a console, only a pc and when you submit your application you must 'say' that you own at least 1 console (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii or PS2). If you leave all of those options unchecked (as I did, because I don't own a console) you're told that there is a error with the application you are trying to submit. That is why I ended up 'lying' and saying that I own a PS2 just so that I could submit my beta tester application.

Btw I use Firefox, not that it matters at all.:)

I do the same thing! :cheeky:

I think I just clicked whatever system I have in both of the questions about gaming systems so I could end up with anything, lol.

I just wanted to get my application in as soon as possible so I didn't really pay attemtion. As long as I don't end up with an Xbox Beta Invite then I'm not too bothered.