We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BMW_RobertL_93

That question is asked, and answered btw., like hundred times already. :p It's already very well explained in IP info file. :) Uninstall Full Edition and install Lite. ;)

NO way i am gonna do that!:p They gives me an feeling that the mountains is bigger than what they are:lol:

iLL i got a problem:

I installed the Island Paradise v0.9.4 a week ago, didnt work, there was like always a fog 10meter above me. The lite version worked well but not the full version.

And yesterday i wanted to try the Autumn Add-on, same thing, there is always like fog or clouds 10m above me

Could you please help me? Thank you :)

Last night I've been testing and it's really, really, stunning, each new version is a huge step ! :D

+rep if I can

In addition, I severely recommend to use it with the new TrackPack additions to enjoy your online rides.

>

IP 0.9.4 - no addon - 1920x1080 HIGH, AA2x, AF16x, Patch HD 1.0 in SD mode.

about 35fps with my old 8800GT. I'll try to post some pictures.

<

Thanks a lot.

@mreasy

I've posted Mediafire link yesterday, how come you din't saw it? :p

@Djey

Thanks Djey! ;)

@Driver R

It's going to be a great fun to drive, but pain in (you know what) to make. :D It's a lot harder than I thought it's going to be, so I doubt I'll manage to finish it till December. Work on IP and autumn is already challenging enough, and now with this winter... I'm in one helluva ride. :D

@fler

Hvala. Ali kao što reče SuperVeloce, nemoj zaboraviti dodati i engleski prijevod. :)

Thanks. But as SuperVeloce already said, don't forget to add English translation aswell. :)

@SBCriss

A week ago? Impossible. :D v0.9.4 is available only for couple of days... so you've probably installed previous one. Anyway, fog in Autumn Add-On is part of weather cycle. Old version had only that weather type (reason already explained), but since then it's updated with additional types.

Thing that confuses me is that you got fog in Full and not in Lite? I've just checked files and they are the same so I don't know what could be the problem.

My advice is to reinstall everything again. ;)

@camryt

Thanks.

Please refer to the IP info file for more informations, including map issues.

I've noticed that bug with grass too, nothing I can do about it, sorry. :)

---

Here's the Patch 01 for Autumn Add-On. It fixes bug with dead leaves mip maps (thanks to user Gargamel for reporting it!) and doubles speed of time change so that fog doesn't last long as before.

DOWNLOAD iLLusion - Autumn Add-On Patch 01

It's not standalone, so you'll need to have installed Autumn Add-On prior to updating it. Enjoy!

EDIT:

lyyp1.jpg

EDIT:

@mreasy

Actually, I've found a solution for it.

Vx6Cf.jpg

For some strange reason, TDU uses beton_01.2db texture for that area. That's the reason that texture wasn't changed in first place. I'm not 100% sure, some other parts of game could use that same texture. I'll make further tests soon. :)