We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Threads made of fail from the TDU2 forums!

gingervette

So we've all been to the new TDU2 forums, yeah? And we all know how, erm... interesting it can be at times.

A good majority of threads there are made of total and complete fail to be honest and are fun to laugh at.

Have you spotted a thread you think is made of a special kind of fail? Post them here!

http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?t=4947

http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?t=4954

http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?t=4699

I go there for a laugh sometimes, it really is the Somalia of forums.

I'm also going to link you to this post.. is he taking the piss? Those of you familiar with the official site will know what I'm referring to.

I just checked out the second link and as someone in that thread said. Hardly any of it has anything to do with driving.

If they were to produce a game like that it would be more like World of Lolcraft than Test Drive Unlimited.

Seriously, people would spend more time doing things on that list rather than driving cars and I suspect quite a few people would be put off the game because it would hardly relate to what it's meant to be.

Just keep the formula that everyone knows and loves.

Since I was practically isolated from TDUC for over a week, probably due some IP blocking affair, I was more often present on TDU2 forum and I can tell u what. THe biggest problem there is a total lack of active mods. I can't remember I actually saw some decent mod intervention, besides locking some good threads because few of them were start spamming. Instead of banning and cleaning from troll and spam posts, they just lock the complete thread every once in a while.

All they need is a team of good admins to stop the anarchy.

And don't they have a moderator there who likes to randomly lock all of the threads?

Moderator? Gramps shows up once a week lol.

I think you're referring to Miami Kid, some British pre-pubescent kid who goes around saying "*Thread Locked*" in response to anything that doesn't interest him, which it seems is everything.

Moderator? Gramps shows up once a week lol.

I think you're referring to Miami Kid, some British pre-pubescent kid who goes around saying "*Thread Locked*" in response to anything that doesn't interest him, which it seems is everything.

They vote for the mods: http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?t=4952&highlight=miami+kid

My vote goes to miamikid, he is active and he loves locking already existing threads. tongue.gif

miami kid hes nice to me in my posts tongue.gif

Fail?

OK I believe u don't take me as a troll.

I have to tell, the guy made some kind of point. It would be better if we try to send them some good vibes instead of mocking at them. That's very young forum with practically no moderators, so what do u expect?

THere are quite lot of good members there, male and female and I'm kinda enjoying some threads, ignoring the annoying kids.

Just don't feed the troll, ignore him.

Every mature person with a clear mind can tell that TDUCk is way more better than that official nonsence. :)

I never said that TDUCk isn't better than the official forums, but making fun of them isn't the best thing to do... :wise:

Haha! I love how you guys stay here and talk crap about others... Losers.

It's actually sad, these people are acting like idiots but the fact is they shouldn't have the opportunity to. If anything it just shows how poorly staffed that place is.

In my opinion much more comes out of the conversations here than there, this was the same for the original official TDU forums, hence why I and many others took refuge here.