We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Threads made of fail from the TDU2 forums!

gingervette

Guys don't forget that the activity that place gets is HUGE, the amount of posts being made every 5 mins must be quite high and unless people are Reporting posts and threads it will be very easy for the staff to miss things. Also despite TDU and TDU2 being a game many more mature players like, young kids will always be around and as annoying as the majority of them will be they are in the end just kids.

You gotta take the good with the bad.

Any thread with the word SUV.. theres been about 20 threads with the title "Will there be SUV's","What about SUV's", "Will the (insert SUV!!! name here) be in tdu2?" Even though SUV's were annouced before the threads were even there..

At the end of the day, the way I see it, is that both TDUC and the TDU2 forums have some... excitable members. This is understandable because of the reputation of the first game and the expectations of the second game.

The way these members and their thoughts are controlled is the key issue. The Moderators here like to keep things tidy and in order so information is easily reached and obtainable. Unlike the TDU2 forums where, although there are a few threads for certain things such as a car wish list and so on, the forums are still not controlled in the same manner and people feel it's their right to clutter the forum up just to say "Oh hai guiz i wan teh Renault Laguna cuz i own 1 in rl" and nothing as far as I can tell has been done to combat this.

I personally prefer the tidier layout to these forums and the way the Moderators and Administrators control things and that's why I use them over any other Test Drive Unlimited forum.

I log on to these forums, scroll down to the Test Drive Unlimited 2 section and for once my memory remembers something ie. how many threads there were in that section the last time I checked, and I can pretty much be certain that if there is a new thread it will contain new information about the game with a descriptive thread title etc.

;320420']i was serious . . . .

What's wrong with you... did you actually believed that you could take a crap on the game? Wouldn't that be a useless and plain wrong feature?

And yes... if you search for BETA it will come up with 50 threads all asking when it's going to start.

• 2 weeks later...