We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific write-up, mate. I've posted your impressions on another forum (full credit & linked of course) & they appreciate it as well.

Not necessarily. EA are able to sub-license Porsche out. The only issue is the price & terms Eden will have to agree to. What GT wanted with Porsche is something EA wouldn't allow.

Was porsche in atari's most recent racing game called race pro?.... Plus it did featured bmw.

"No gas, this has been done and tested and found it boring.

By cons a special game mode with fuel management could be possible DLC."

This is just way too sad...

Petrol and it's stations is roughly rank #4 of requested features everywhere for crying out loud. :sulk:

If they don't add it I certainly hope that the dlc will come, and that it does not mean anything else than On/off in options. :eek:

P.s

Just like some people wants an icon in the parking space to park the car before entering a building.. I would like the refuel icons to be by the pumps.. not roadside.

I also don't understand it. They did had it proper implemented.

Remember those 3 shots below eachother of that tinted bold guy in his SLK with a small fuelgauge in the HUD? I think that was actual TDU2 work. I mean, they also stated it was true they were looking at implementing buggies, which was also leaked artwork.

I also don't like this. Seems we'll have to moan some more before fuel gets in.

But then they should implement the full system. I believe Fabien said they'll only implement it for specific races/gamemodes, not for everything.

Well as long as it's in for cruising that would be great. It would probably be fun for the Police mode as well b/c someone could be running from the cops and realize they're running low so they would have to lose them and try to find a gas station quick.

Well as long as it's in for cruising that would be great. It would probably be fun for the Police mode as well b/c someone could be running from the cops and realize they're running low so they would have to lose them and try to find a gas station quick.

and running from the police while you know that you're low on fuel and you might finally empty your tank before you lose them, that would add a lot of adrenaline and i would love it!!!!