We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit by Criterion

Rai06

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting for the freerome to be officialy announced! Diddent mind if it was't in but still epic!

I have a slight feeling that 'Free Burn' challenges will be back, although in a diffrent name! I'll be able to do the 'Chase' that me and friends would do on Paradise....one person gets chased by the rest for as long as possable! Got better when police cars for it came out! Now to do it again!:D

Finally released F1 cop picture although we have already seen it in a video:

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd16/madpioneer/McLarenF1Cop_924x519.jpg

If you don't already know: If you want to continue to play the demo, change the date on your console to sometime last week or whatever and it will continue to work, until it hits 11-9-10.:confused:

Though i'd say this as i only just descovered it, but Us PS3 & PC users are missing out on the Racer Edtions of 4 cars

"The Racer versionof the Dodge Viper SRT-10, Nissan 370Z Coupe, Porsche Cayman S and Porsche Panamera Turbo are available through a promotion with Dr. Pepper and are Xbox 360 only"

-=Would use the quote but useing PS3

Hopefully we'll get them later on, but its annoying to know that were not getting them(as a racer). Still the only one of them cars i would of maybe used was the Panamara, but i'll still get it in police trim!

LOL, I love useing that pic ever since i made that picture!:D

Although I should see if the Quote function on this fourm works when useing my PS3!

=-

Though i'd point out, that The Dr Pepper cars Can still be gotten on the PS3! A quick serch on the net showed this link(i found it on a random Fourm) and that pre-ordering the game from some places you can get them! For example this place gives you the Dodge Viper & Porsche Cayman for the PS3!

Also theres a chance that the PS3 & PC may also get some 'Racer Exclusive' cars, as on another fourm someone pointed out that some cars on the official list were showen to be Cop & Racer cars, but then changed to Cop only!(I seen that myself a few times, the Reveonton beeing one), also some cars that are 'cop' only haven been showen in pics in just plane colours! And looking at the Jag XKR, it says that...

with cops in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit getting the fixed-roof variant and racers getting the ragtop.
*USeing a Laptop for this so i can quote!

Yet the pic it shows on the official site for the Racer edtion of the XKR is a hardtop!:confused:

So By the looks of things the Dr.Pepper cars will be on the Disk for all systems! But Maybe unlocked in diffrent ways? Or the Xbox/Dr Pepper deal is just an exclusive for so long deal?

Answers on a post car please!:eek:

The demo expired 5 days ago :lol: But I have already preordered mine, maybe I'll add you to friends list so that I can beat your times ;P

And maybe this would have fitted in the NFS HP thread?

yikes...

i went three pages down the line and thought there wasn't one in the 360 section already...

but anyway - didn't realise the demo had limitations.

guess i can delete it...

my times aren't going to be spectacular online - my dedication is still strictly tdu prioritised...

don't think there's room on my list right now but if you have tdu for 360 i might be able to find someone to bump...

The Dr Pepper promotion will be US only if history is anything to go by, so where does that leave EU X360 players?

Hopefull the Dr.Pepper thing is a US only, and else where the cars are for everyone? Personally I would mind that, and it is possable!(Outrun Online arcade was't sold on PSn in the US because Xbox got the rights for there, yet everywhere else got it!) So fingers crossed on that one!

I can't wait until Tuesday! Was the Collectors Edition a pre-order exclusive? or can you buy it in stores as well?

I beleave that its a Pre-Order only...but dont quote me on it! But If you havent ordered it yet and thinking about it, I found most places had both edtions for the same price!(although keep in mind i'm in the UK)

Hey guys, does anyone know if a 2.6ghz dual core, 4gb of ram, an Nvidia 9800 (laptop version, sadly) and windows vista 64bit will be able to run this game well? I ran Paradise like a dream, but the Min. Specs on this are quite a bit higher :ill:

Anyway, getting it on Tues. at approx. 3pm.

:chewy:

I guess you'll find out on Tuesday at approx 3.30pm :p

For those with Ebay accounts who don't want to spend much money on NFS, India might be able to help :)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NFS-Need-Speed-Hot-Pursuit-Limited-Edition-PC-game-/250724721996?pt=AU_PC_Video_Games_Games&hash=item3a605ba54c

I'm still waiting to see if it appears on Steam at the last minute (will probably cost more, but I don't like swapping DVDs or looking for cr_cks).

Here's a video review:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-need-for/707315