We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit by Criterion

Rai06

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the videos I've seen I thought the areas were more reminiscent of NFSIII and NFSIV.

I think they look more like HP2.

But the areas and the gameplay should be more like NFSIII, coz it´s much nicer imo:)

But the Cop Mode in NFSIV was the best (there were several police cars on the map and you could switch between them):D

BTW, no need to go to Autolog on your browser to get the pics on PC. The game saves the pics to Libraries/Pictures/Criterion Games/Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (on Win 7, not sure of XP). Also deleting the pics in the game from Autolog doesn't delete them from that folder, so you can take the 25 pics, delete them ingame and continue taking more. ;)

Cayman & SRT10 probably gonna be DLC as there was already a DLC pack released which gives the racers access to some of the stock versions of the cop-only cars. Probably gonna buy it, but still its meh, to charge money with stuff that is already in game, just waiting to be unlocked. But I guess thats the way NFS has always been.

E: Apparently there is a challenge going on, if the

gets one million views before 12.12., they'll add 3 supercar convertibles – the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition in the game for free apparently. Source.

:odance: