We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Driver: San Francisco

Guest turbo lag

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn - I knew the handling would be arcade, but I was hoping for something more like MCLA than Crazy Taxi or Burnout Paradise. *hasn't tried it*

I think I will get it regardless, but I'm not so sure about spending extra $$ for the bonuses.

Ok run The Escaptist without using any of the boost for an old style Survival feeling, cops are ruthless and are faster than you. Using Shift to drive oncoming traffic into them is somewhat fun but those Corvettes are tough. Also in Team Colours, screw racing, just use Shift and take out the other racers. You can win within about 60secs doing this.

I may pick this up when it's about £20.

I played it again and honestly I'd be surprised if nobody from MCLA worked on this game. Driving normally has that sort of cruise control option and the way your character moves in the car and spins the wheel. Very MCLA like. Oh have to say I like the cracked and shattered glass that happens on all vehicles, makes a crash that more impressive somehow and the sounds when crashing are great too.

BTW park a bus or truck on the highway and watch the strength of the traffic as they barge into you and even believe it or not launch said truck 100ft into the air.

BTW park a bus or truck on the highway and watch the strength of the traffic as they barge into you and even believe it or not launch said truck 100ft into the air.

We can always rely on you to take a game and play it entirely in a way never intended. God bless.

You have Hot Pursuit 2010 in your signature so that could explain it.

Yes, and I didn't find it undrivable either. TDU2 wasn't undrivable until the point where I tried it with a wheel. These games aren't made for wheels so I can just lean back and have some fun in them, playing with a pad ;)

And that reminds me, I should change my sig already :hmmm: