We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person who runs the official pCARS twitter account suggested that my next VR video should feature rain (how nice of them :rolleyes: ), and picking a car/track combo that is been racing in real life around now, so since FA's (Silverstone) are too fast for me in VR I went for the Blancpain endurance race at Spa.

That first hill is rather massive in VR (was about to say 'real life') and I found the Aston quite understeery at high speed (on a wet track).

TDUFREAK500 you ever play Assetto Corsa? I love drifting in it, the physics remind me a lot of LFS :)

No I haven't played it yet, been wanting to get it but just haven't had the spare money to do so, will definitely be purchasing when I do have some spare cash though.

No I haven't played it yet, been wanting to get it but just haven't had the spare money to do so, will definitely be purchasing when I do have some spare cash though.

I'm not gonna' lie at first I hated it and wished I hadn't spent £40 on it. Then they updated the tyre model and the physics alone have won me over... also the sounds on the R34 are out of this world. I drive it all the time just to hear it.