We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Vote for TDU2 from E3! *free cookies!*

gingervette

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I also thought, they can't accept the big name is not chosen as favorite... Now wé should complain to thém for manipulating the votes, I know for sure even IF that 12K would be cheated, TDU2 would have more than this mere amount...

Clearly emailing fans and or spreading the word via message boards is classed as cheating if only one entity makes the effort to do it.

Lulz, I didn't need another reason to never go on gamespot but I have one.

TDU2 had 2000+ votes before the email, and tbh I would bet a good 2000 more are from how much the unofficial communities promoted this vote also.

Just put this into Google and see how many TDU communities have it: http://e3.gamespot.com/best-of-e3-2010/genre-awards/index.html?page=6

[+] Just noticed nail'd has been hammered also. Why? Because people were just voting for it for no reason at all, stupid.

Not that Gamespot had banked 100% on GT5 walking this and thus set about getting all the fancy flash graphics and articles ready well in advance then oh no, disaster strikes it's not winning and it's not even close. One vote manipulation later and their time and money was not wasted.

I can't believe this happened but money speaks. On one side i'm not denying i still feel resentful with Eden not giving us a proper Stage Demo so i feel like it deserved it in one way. On the other way, this is how i feel: (i'm poseidion in gamespot)

"Money speaks, that's why. I can't believe i've been loyal to this *crappy* page since it was videogames.com. GAMESPOT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sue me, close my account, do whatever you want. I've had enough with gamespot giving good reviews to useless games ("i wonder why?") and now this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm done with gamespot, i'm out."

I guess GT5 had some funding for Gamespot for "letting" them win...

The REAL gamers know that TDU2 is far superior. At the end of the day, GT5 is just another racing game... TDU is an entirely different angle on the car scene.

We know TDU is better, Gamespot do, too. They are just corrupted by money, rather than truth.