We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Traffic Lights

Wasn't sure where to post this, but its a question I can't figure out. In TDU1 the traffic lights are awful, you can't see them. It's the only place I've ever seen traffic lights before an intersection and it's very annoying. Does anyone know if they fixed this for TDU2? It'd be very nice to be able to actually see the lights when at an intersection.

Thanks

We'll probably have to wait to find out. Though I can be wrong.

I really hope they get fixed, only way you can see them in TDU1 is if you were in a convertible.

And even then it's hard to see sometimes. It'd also be nice if they got the lights to be the same color server-wide, so it's not red on one person's screen and green on anothers.

We'll probably have to wait to find out. Though I can be wrong.

I really hope they get fixed, only way you can see them in TDU1 is if you were in a convertible.

Yeah true and behinde another traffic car xD

And even then it's hard to see sometimes. It'd also be nice if they got the lights to be the same color server-wide, so it's not red on one person's screen and green on anothers.

True this one too.We all have to have same traffic light

Yeah, the synching was a major issue, I do hope you can see them this time soon.

Oh, and there is one traffic light I want to stay glitched for nostalgic reasons ;)

I hope that's still there too. There's nothing like being flung 600mph down the road in a Caterham.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they work, like I hated it when cruising in TDU 1 that I would sit there and they would just randomly change.

I'd like to see them function more like real-life. Like if you pull up @ a red light you can see the other lanes go yellow then red then there is a delay like 2 second they yours goes green. not ref & green @ the same time - then again it's a game and we do have to drawn a reality line some where.