We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW and Opel.

Kinder

We`ve played TDU all of us.And german cars are present.Mostly Mercedes Audi and Volkswagen.Maybe the greatest cars of all times.So are Opels and BMWs.So i was just thinking we should we avoid the Bimmer and Opels?

The only Opels aka Vauxhall or aka Holdens I'd like to see are the VXR8 and Monaro. Other than that they haven't really produced anything spectacular. The BMW wishing has been going on for ages and as much as I'd like to see the older models of BMW I'd be very suprised if they made it in the game.

I'd love to see some of the new Beamers like the M3 E92, M3 E46, M5 E60, Z4, 135i, M6, X5 M, X6 M, and the 760 Li. The X3 and X1 are ok too.

But for Opel/Vauxhall/Holden, it doesn't bother me whether or not they will make it into the game, as I'm not a fan of their cars. Some of their cars use the same base model as some GM cars (yes I know GM partially owns them).

I wouldn't Mind having Vauxhall/Opel in-game for the Insignia, Maybe The older Astra VXR (or OPC) and the VX220.

And as for BMW, I'd quite like to have the X6/X5 in game (not necessarily the M model, maybe have that as a tuner option like the Saleen Mustang in TDU1), and the 3 series would be good to have in game too :) The 760iL would be a good addition too.

As many of you said, i don`t see Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes ML-Klasse, BMW X series and Audi Q series off road.They are mostly on road.The only offroader it`s G-Klasse from Mercedes.Not even Opel Antara is an offroader, maybe Frontera but...

As many of you said, i don`t see Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes ML-Klasse, BMW X series and Audi Q series off road.They are mostly on road.The only offroader it`s G-Klasse from Mercedes.Not even Opel Antara is an offroader, maybe Frontera but...

Well, TDU is all about high life, and there aren't many expensive luxury SUVs that are capable of offroading. The only ones I can think of right now are the Range Rover and G-Class. The SUVs that are capable off-road don't really fit into the opulent theme of TDU, so don't be surprised if we all end up offroading in SUVs like Audi Q7s and Lincoln Navigators.

Well, TDU is all about high life, and there aren't many expensive luxury SUVs that are capable of offroading. The only ones I can think of right now are the Range Rover and G-Class. The SUVs that are capable off-road don't really fit into the opulent theme of TDU, so don't be surprised if we all end up offroading in SUVs like Audi Q7s and Lincoln Navigators.

Well a top Mercedes G-Klasse and that would be the G55 AMG costs around 110.000$ and a Q7 around 80.000$ or even less.So G-Klasse is high life.True collectors drive them.

Tbh

Porsche Cayenne v8 turbo

Bmw x5 4.8i sport

Range Rover 4.2 supercharged

Vw touareg v10 tdi

Mercedes-Benz G55 G V12 S Biturbo

The true kings of luxury off roading

True.And don`t forget Audi Q7 V12 and Mercedes-Benz ML 55 AMG.

• 4 weeks later...