We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Scene Media's TDU2 Preview (inc ingame offscreen pic)

Eudemon

Scene Media were invited to take part in an event hosted by Namco Bandai Partners UK sometime this month and in this got to experience TDU2 firsthand. There's even an over the shoulder offscreen pic shown near the bottom.

Be sure to click it to view the larger image.

Source: SceneMedia

Is that the Mustang Fastback being stalked by that Delta?

cars like the McLaren MP4-12C and Gumpert Apollo can be unlocked when you rank up to a certain level

What? These were clubcars, remember?

I’m looking forward to having a proper play at Atari HQ in a few weeks time.

I'm now looking forward too ^^.

*passes Nipper some biscuits*

As long as they are my kind of biscuit, I'm happy! :)

Yeah the GPS looks alot more realistic, I hope that's how it looks on the in-car GPS screens.

Ps. My kind of biscuit is, ofcourse, chocolate digestive. :)

cars like the McLaren MP4-12C and Gumpert Apollo can be unlocked when you rank up to a certain level

Alot of people thought that club exclusive cars were a bad idea (myself included) so it is possible that Atari/Eden decided to change the system a bit to try and please more people.

Okey first of all, is really cool that Atari have let them to upload a photo of the gameplay.

Then:

Do you remember that for unlock a car for the club, your club must reach a certain rank or something like that? ( is what atari told to us about these cars) maybe is that...

Is that the Mustang Fastback being stalked by that Delta?

Yep, is a Delta, a Ford Mustang Fastback 1968, and in front a Lotus Esprit, on the other side, a delta and in front another Fastback, the black car i think is another Fastback?

Another thing:

The game photo reminds me Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box lol, and another game that I can't remember.

Well that's it.

Nice cool info Diablo :)

i'm guessing in the real game (offline, of course) you won't have 3 cars of each in the same race. they just keep doing there mayor effort to not giving us more available cars. and looking at TDU1 pics in gamespot.com, i didn't remembered some confirmed cars where actually DLC so we can't expect to have all the cars we've seen from day 1

Audi in the garage is nice and probably might mean dyno testing?D

I do not think that is Dyno testing. A Dyno platform consists of more complex components, like wheels where the car drives on so the car doesn't move when accelerating. To me, it just looks like a normal shoplift/carlift. Either way, it's cool that we get one of those.