We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is a legally binding document which protects the confidentiality of ideas, designs, plans, concepts or other commercial material. Most often, NDA's are signed by vendors, contractors, consultants and other non-employees who may come into contact with such material.

http://www.google.com.au/url?ei=UpCMTNbGI5CEvgPHvJncBw&sig2=TMak7mVYZJmW1IZ3QSU-7Q&q=http://www.seattle.gov/informationsecurity/glossary_N.htm&sa=X&ved=0CB8QpAMoDg&usg=AFQjCNFxr97TTUWs-hb6OvpqdkQZuCzO4Q

It must be very tempting to upload pictures and videos, but really, people should not be doing this. Atari will not be happy if they find out. If they've signed something then it should all be kept for themselves. This guy who keeps uploading things won't get very far with this Beta I don't think if Atari do find out.

It must be very tempting to upload pictures and videos, but really, people should not be doing this. Atari will not be happy if they find out. If they've signed something then it should all be kept for themselves. This guy who keeps uploading things won't get very far with this Beta I don't think if Atari do find out.

If Atari did want to investigate, they'd have to contact Youtube. I think when a video is taken down for copyright reasons, I don't think that their information is given to Atari (or the ensuing party). If they did though, it would be as easy as matching an IP to an IP participating, and banning them from the beta, basically locking their HWID out of the game. I don't know if they have the time to do such as thing. As they're "reworking their strategy."

Wow!!!! The game play looks great the car sounds great awesome!!!!!!!!!! i am very happy now go tdu2:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Thanks to whoever posted that video on youtube for staying true to the fans you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may say they stayed true to the fans. But in reality they broke an NDA agreement.

--

HIT THE JACKPOT! Found 16 videos including take-downs and re-ups. Now where do I report my whole list? LOL

I saw 3 different posters (of individual content, the first video was reposted by a couple of people)

I know for certain the in-game name of one, and i've got a clue on the name of another from the site they're for

I only know one because it was blatantly displayed on the screen. lolol. :lol:

TDU 2 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who you have to check out these videos. Dude this is by far the most insane publicity for this game ever!!!!!!! I am talking about every car you can think of in and out being shown to the public for the first time. actual game play of these amazing cars wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... I know this is wrong but we have waited long enough to see this. check it out everycar you can think of being displayed in such a cool way.:monkeydance:

Who you have to check out these videos. Dude this is by far the most insane publicity for this game ever!!!!!!! I am talking about every car you can think of in and out being shown to the public for the first time. actual game play of these amazing cars wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... I know this is wrong but we have waited long enough to see this. check it out everycar you can think of being displayed in such a cool way.:monkeydance:

I have checked them out, but there's a couple of things you should realise...

1.) This shouldn't be publicity, because it shouldn't be public

2.) The reason it isn't an open beta (or a demo) is because the game is NOT READY yet, the game still needs things to be fixed or polished before it goes public

3.) There's only one "car" that isn't confirmed yet that is shown

4.) As much as the videos are showing, we shouldn't make a song and dance about them, Atari doesn't want us to see them, and we want to keep atari happy.

Atari/Eden will be happy only when we will pay them money. They don't care about strange community, who two month was praying for new info and now when they get it they started to report on each other.

The leaks are deserved by Atari/Eden due to lack of promised info. The word "soon" still is on the main page of the official site.