We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was I think, at least, for Europe.

I also don't like F1, the fact it's a Codemasters game also doesn't really sound exciting. Don't expect support, they haven't supported Grid on PC, Fuel and Dirt 2, and they already said they'll be switching to F1 2011 as soon as possible.

I agree on that, graphics in TDU1 are still decent. Then again, that's all I'll say, or we'll have another graphics vs gameplay fight xD

Is it really that difficult to have awesome graphics and awesome gameplay all in one game I don't understand. This is the year 2010 right........

The Graphics in TDU are a different kind of good to other games methinks. The typical benchmark of Graphics is shininess IMO (Think GT5/PGR4) and those are games that translate really well into screenshots... TDU is a 'vibrant' type of good graphics. It doesn't look that good in screenshots, or videos (atleast in the type we've been shown) because it's less about the amount of polygons in a model, and more about the amount of polygons in the environment. In TDU the game feels more 'alive' and engrossing because there's a lot of small details that compliment the game, making it a good game experience... In my opinion the best TDU2 screenshot i've seen so far was Fabien's One-77, where you really get to see the scale and detail of the world you're playing in. If you ask me, good graphics are judged on playing a game, not just looking at it. I think TDU2 will be exceptional.

I agree with Who, for one simple reason.

McDonald's burgers look amazing, until you actually see it for real. Lmao.

Yup they polish up those burgers in the commercials waayyy too much, but I guess that's advertising for ya'. At least now most games rely on In-Game clips to sell their game rather then pre-rendered hunks of 3D junk.

Do you think there's any danger of Eden/Atari releasing any new info/screens soon to keep the community alive??? Or are we destined to continue speculating and chewing on these tiny bones until there's nothing left to discuss at all?

Do you think there's any danger of Eden/Atari releasing any new info/screens soon to keep the community alive??? Or are we destined to continue speculating and chewing on these tiny bones until there's nothing left to discuss at all?

Most likely we'll have a DBS wallpaper soon...next month at the earliest.