We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

They don't háve to give bad news. They can show a car that the long-gone Badned hinted to us.

Also, I could live with one delay, but another one sounds as if they started developing the game since early 2010, officially announcing TDU2 after they only finished 3 car models and 3 or 4 sectors of island.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Eden wants more people to know about this game, then they SERIOUSLY need to drop this beta info blackout. We STILL don't know jack about a good 40% of the game.

I'm in the beta* and I don't know any more than anybody else.:rolleyes:

*haven't actually played it yet, and I downloaded the client about 6 weeks ago now.

You know, I'm starting to see similarities between Atari's release schedules and Valve's release schedules. We can expect to be old and grey when either company releases the game we're waiting for out of their studios, and in the mean time they release 50 games that no one wanted or cared about to try and distract people from the fact that they're getting to the point where Duke Nukem Forever looks more ready to be released than their more anticipated games.

I think by the time we get a confirmed release date, TDU1 will have enough mods to make it as good as TDU2.

I'm just gonna give up and re-install TDU1. To an extent, killalldude Is right, The tropical paradise mod makes Oahu look EPIC, and there are plenty of NEW modded cars to keep you occupied.

My only reasoning for the lack of news is they have hit a major hurdle and are so busy trying to get things sorted and back on track that they don't have the time to see how disgruntled the communities are getting

There are only two hurdle I can think of which is big enough to worry about only that and not about the community and lack of updates: they can't get licenses for 60 cars they had already made, or Atari pulled out the plug.

Seriously it doesn't take a lot of time I guess for putting a handful of screenshots online, or type a confirmation of a few new vehicles, ofcourse joined by ''screenshots coming s**n'' ©®

:p

Actually got annoyed with this :/ I was supposed to go and get in in 16 days, because in the Argos book it says release 17th Septemeber. Now it's not coming out till 2011 o_O Really annoying. Been waiting months and months for this game. I was really looking foward to playing it on my birthday :/ I don't see why they need to make it better. Just by watching all the trailers it looks amazing! I have been patient enough to wait this long, but not patient enough to wait like another 4 months :/ Doesn't it get on anyone's nerves when they tell you when it will be released, and then they change it? :-x