We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of the beta. How do we expect Atari to trust us with the privilege of testing a game, when we can't even keep things to ourselves? This is pretty much a give and take relationship, with disregard to the NDA or the community's reputation. I'm very disappointed that yet again someone was as stupid as to release something like that after being given the opportunity to participate in a beta. Participating in a beta is a privilege, a privilege which should be treated with respect to the NDA and respect to the game makers.

If you think about it's easy to trust your community, only problem is the community worth trusting usually don't hang around official ports of call due to the excess baggage and wasters who are only about for the Betas and Demos. :(

Hell I could given a good list of people from here if they'd asked. I'm sure there's plenty of takers. lol

If you think about it's easy to trust your community, only problem is the community worth trusting usually don't hang around official ports of call due to the excess baggage and wasters who are only about for the Betas and Demos. :(

Hell I could given a good list of people from here if they'd asked. I'm sure there's plenty of takers. lol

I think Atari fails to realize that those who are worth trusting, hang around in forums like this which extensively cover TDU2 while still releasing content for TDU1, that's the kind of dedication that should be included in the beta, those types of characters.

I would rather have you given a list to them, rather than them just basing it on a couple of computer specs. You can have the best and worst computers included, but if those testers only care about having the status of a beta-tester, what's the point? :sulk:

I saw already video and some pics and they are not so bad

Haven't found the pictures yet, but I will be crawling the internet I assure you. ;)

Just make sure you're antivirus software is up to date - you know what some of those sites (or banners on those sites) can be like. Don't know why I'm helping you there, but anyway :)

Hehe, thank you. Checked the usual sources but have yet to come up with anything. :p

Well to be fair the majority of testers will stick to the rules, it's just those who I guess need those 5mins of Internet fame who spoil it even if they think they are doing something good.

Those 5 minutes of fame isn't even worth the trouble of breaking an NDA. The guy who uploaded the video on Youtube has since taken it down. I think it was due to the scolding that me and another user put on him. Also, we quickly snapped him back to reality by explaining what an NDA was. Haha, this is the type of people they're accepting into it?