We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Delayed!!!

Speed

Actually got annoyed with this :/ I was supposed to go and get in in 16 days, because in the Argos book it says release 17th Septemeber. Now it's not coming out till 2011 o_O Really annoying. Been waiting months and months for this game. I was really looking foward to playing it on my birthday :/ I don't see why they need to make it better. Just by watching all the trailers it looks amazing! I have been patient enough to wait this long, but not patient enough to wait like another 4 months :/ Doesn't it get on anyone's nerves when they tell you when it will be released, and then they change it? :-x

Dude, quit the ontopic and move offtopic like everyone else :lol:

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to that news Lee was on about?

Trees ftw!

Lee: ''News? Where we're going we don't need, news...''

I'm still waiting for IGN's hands-on. I have been looking around, almost thought I found a new interview with Alain Jarwhatshisname but it appeared to be old (and nothing we didn't know back then, in June).

Ah right.

I must admit it's been a clever campaign, steadily releasing carefully selected material over a 3 months period to generate hype whilst leaving the viewer no wiser than they were 3 months ago. There's talent in there somewhere.