We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 PC Beta (Closed) Officially Underway!

Eudemon

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even think we should be ramming the NDA down everyones throat - Atari are getting confused and think they are bound by it too - they haven't disclosed ANYTHING for ages.

I think as a community there should be an NDA on the NDA. If I never hear that again it will be too soon.

ATARI: I think YOU are allowed to talk about the game?!?!

I don't even think we should be ramming the NDA down everyones throat - Atari are getting confused and think they are bound by it too - they haven't disclosed ANYTHING for ages.

I think as a community there should be an NDA on the NDA. If I never hear that again it will be too soon.

ATARI: I think YOU are allowed to talk about the game?!?!

NDA? :D

Well mellors you could anwser [NDA] or [NDA].

I think [NDA] will suffice.

---

A Beta tester confirmed a BETA 2.0 is going or has already been realesed for beta testers obiouslly in another official fan Forum. he has given the details of changes but im not sure if the people here would like or allow me to give you those details =P

The forum rhymes with what? Or sounds like what? Time to play some forum scattergories.

The forum rhymes with what? Or sounds like what? Time to play some forum scattergories.

Pretending it was Test Drive Unlimited Central (us), we could say, "Oompa Loompa Oompa de Destdriveunlimitedcentral / Oompa loompa oompa de testdriveunlimitedcentral."

*That was a heavily disguised Futurama reference, for those of you who've seen the Slurm Factory episode.

-Leadfoot