We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn locking wheel nuts. I hate the things. If I manage to get them undone I'll burn the things to a crisp. They shouldn't be difficult to undo because I was the person who tightened them up last, but the locking nut key is worn out so as soon as you apply any sort of force to try and get the nut undone the key just falls off.

Think it's time to hammer a socket on there and try that method after some WD40 has sunk in for it a bit.

I basically looked at the ordinary wheel nuts and they came undone (not really because that would be dangerous, but they were easy enough).

Things are going brilliantly for me...The story involves me, my GF and her ex. My girlfriend's ex is an arsehole. My GF did nothing wrong to him and still he keeps spreading pointless rumours of her around the town and shouting crap at her and stuff.

Today in school we decided that my GF should come over. She did and we had fun together. Was looking like a nice day. Then it was time for her to leave. As I'm a gentleman (lol), I decided to walk along with her. Thank God I did...

We were walking down a dark-ish alley and we suddenly see headlights. The car drives past. We keep going. Suddenly, we hear a car approaching from behind and some shouting. It was the same car, her ex is hanging out of the car's window and shouting all kinds of crap at us, mostly aimed at her. I would not give a single flying fudgebucket if it was aimed at me but most, if not all of it was aimed at my GF. The car disappears into the darkness and she starts crying. She explains how he's been like that for a long time already. She told me that he's driving her insane. He won't stop bullying her at school and now he won't leave her alone even when school's over. She wants to move away because of him. I tried cheering her up but the situation wasn't exactly happy.

As I was walking back home alone, uncontrollable rage filled me. I had all kinds of visions of me beating the living sheep out of the guy. A moment later I realized that there was something running down my hand. I was holding my hands in fists so hard that my fingernail had sunken into my skin, making a bleeding cut. Even though I do have temper, I have never been this angry before and it's scaring me. I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself if I see him shouting bad things at her again...

I should consider myself somewhat lucky because I was there, walking with her. I can only imagine how it could have gone if I wasn't there to support her. Now I need to get some sleep (if I can, I feel like crap).

Please do not resort to violence even if you are on the brink of anger, it will get you into all spots of bother it almost got me into trouble with a rough gang because of a similar situation. But please do what you must to ignore them you and your Gf because if any trouble ia caused you can risk getting harmed you your Gf and potentially both of your families.

I urge you not to resort to violence help her block them out and yourself like they are some sort of disease. Even if she is getting bullied comfort her help but to not have any sort of fights even verbal because nowadays that can get you hurt :(

Were always here to help :)

Tell her to ask police. I am not sure how it works there, but here, you can get a valid document saying that a x person can't get near 100m of you, or the person would be arrested. Impressive as it sounds, it also works. I think, there is probably something like it.

I mean, he is clearly a maniac.

Edit: Or if you really want to help, you could run behind those things for her, like, see if there is something to be done, then all what she would have to do is accept. I guess.

SuperDerp to the rescue :)

The derp is right though, try to calmly plan how you'll react to future provocations. Of course if it's serious get some more adults involved (school headmaster, police if necessary).

Let me tell you Santtu, the police can be idiots, I won't lie - but if she's getting harassed like this, the police are the best place to go.

In the US at least, they only bother to do anything after there's been death, and they treat it like a complete joke up until that point. I doubt the rest of the world (Europe in particular) would treat it any differently, since their media doesn't treat bullying as a buzzword. Sorry to rain on your parade. :p

In the US at least, they only bother to do anything after there's been death, and they treat it like a complete joke up until that point. I doubt the rest of the world (Europe in particular) would treat it any differently, since their media doesn't treat bullying as a buzzword. Sorry to rain on your parade. :p

I'm going to not get angry at you for having no bloody idea what you're on about.

Santtu, if you fear for her safety, go to the police and they'll offer you advice.

Thanks for the support guys (and Milli). Of course we'll start by trying to talk to someone about it but keeping in mind what kind of a jerk the guy is, I think it can lead to him having another reason to bully her about. On monday we'll (or least I'll, I'm not sure if my GF is gonna come to school...) talk to the head of our school and yes, I'm not afraid of informing the police if necessary. As good as punching him in the face would feel, violence is not the way I'm gonna use to ease things (though I'm still willing to go there if I have to).

Back to work tomorrow. Where's me holiday gone!?!?

On the bright side I worked out I've still got 12 days holiday to use before April next year so I can still have a couple of weeks off besides Christmas week. Problem is I want to book them for this week and next week. Really can't be bothered with going back to work.

Seriously this year 10 is now pissing me the hell off, he is really testing my temper constantly doing things, obviously i can literally crush him since he it is a little scrawny (insert very foul swear here) brat i would easily beat him up and seeing how he is constantly tempering me i will, but i will get into deep deep trouble, ive also discussed and considered getting other people involved and getting him beat out of school :mhmm:

Hassan I don't mean to get really angry toward you, so bear with me as I try and stay civil.

You are exactly the kind of person (whom if you beat this kid up) that everyone will hate. Because everyone hates a bully. As someone who was bullied, I can tell you that beating the (swear word) out of someone isn't the answer at all. It just leaves the kid who's being bullied depressed and in severe cases, suicidal. I'm sure the last thing you want is to make another human being suicidal. I suggest you think wisely about your actions and act like a civil grown up, because violence isn't the answer. And if you were legal age and beat him up, you'd be in jail.

Think about your actions, because they cost you dearly in life.

Sincerely, someone who doesn't take bullying as a joke.