We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD
How'd you manage that? O_o

EDIT: Also, post pics.

Lol, I was oxy welding and had just finished the weld, I was still holding the wire when I went to flip up my goggles to have a look at it when I somehow dropped the wire on my forehead. It's not that bad, the burn on my skin is only about 10mm long and its right on my hairline, so you can't really see it. The rest of the wire fell on my hair and caught fire lol

And with the haircut thing, that's why I drive almost 30 minutes to get my hair cut even though there are a bunch of hairdressers just down the rooad from me.

Guest MrLolololXD

Found out the initial insurance quote for my Supra I recieved was massively under-quoted. Bit pissed off about it because it was underquoted by the exact cost of the Recaro bucket seats I was planning to buy. I really had my heart set on those seats because my car is fully optioned (even with the 'Recaro' optioned floor mats..) except for those buckets.

It's got me buggered how they could've been so off the mark, I think it's even got them buggered. Guess they'll have to come in a few more months now :(

Found out the initial insurance quote for my Supra I recieved was massively under-quoted. Bit pissed off about it because it was underquoted by the exact cost of the Recaro bucket seats I was planning to buy. I really had my heart set on those seats because my car is fully optioned (even with the 'Recaro' optioned floor mats..) except for those buckets.

It's got me buggered how they could've been so off the mark, I think it's even got them buggered. Guess they'll have to come in a few more months now :(

Pah that's nothing. Mr.JapaneseMan that bought our GT-Four got the optional Recaros... except he only got one. The driver's. Good job the stock seats are like almost-bucket seats lol.

My dad keeps emailing me links to BMWs for sale. The latest one is an LPG Converted 325i Sport in Imola Red with beige leather. I asked him if he was looking at getting it and he said "No, it's one for you to look at". Yeah... thanks dad, you're essentially trying to get me to spend money when you usually say don't bother.

It doesn't help my problem with continuously scanning the classifieds for new cars, especially as I end up on YouTube watching/listening to videos of straight-six petrol BMWs and then convince myself I must have one. Truth be told I'd have one in a heartbeat if they did 10-15MPG more than they actually do :(

Think I'll stick with a 330D as they still make a nice sound in my opinion.

First world problems, etc.